April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - oatmeal lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kkathy

This lotion is absolutely fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling softer than a baby's butt and does not break me out--despite my acne prone skin. HG product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

This lotion is excellent for dry, chapped or itchy skin. It is expensive like most Aveno products but worth it if you have dry or itchy skin conditions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by trishapats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

after using this i have seen a massive improvement to my skin. i have very sensitive skin which reacted horribly with some natural products i was using (coconut oil and origins cleansing oil) this is just a perfect moisturiser. it has no extra frills in it, it just does as it says. I use it daily on my face, every morning once i get out of the shower, and probably around every three days on my body (im lazy) but its enough to keep my body moisturised. absolutely amazing. the only fault i can think of is that the packaging may be inconvenient if you travel. but thats it. i think it would be suitable for all skin types - my cheeks are crazy dry but my nose is oily and it doesn't make my nose extra oily or anything. would 100 % recommend this to someone who just wants a good, all round moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by DJ254

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion,

Okay, Well first of all I have eczema & have been searching literally my whole life for a decent drugstore lotion that actually moisturized my skin & kept it that way. This is it!

I have used it for at least 5 years, Every day after I shower & it lasts all day.
I have occasionally tried to switch to something more cheaper, since this is on the expensive side for body lotion, but after going through a tub of St.Ives I had a stubborn rash on my arm, probably from the dry winter, but after 2 uses of Aveeno it was cleared up and gone!

Definitely recommended for anyone with dry skin,
I'm Never going to buy anything else ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by tanerz

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using it for years! I'm from the Philippines and when I lived there, my skin was normal and wasn't very dry. Once I moved to the States, my skin dried out ALL THE TIME from the weather. This saves me from dryness for most of the day. Also, just recently, I had an allergic reaction on my face (not sure from what, just yet) and I started doing Oatmeal/Yogurt masks (one tbsp oatmeal + one tbsp all natural plain yogurt--leave on for abt 25 mins) and that has been working AMAZINGLY -but- my expensive night creams and moisturizers aren't working for me right now SO I have been using this all over my rashes (and body as well) and my skin is almost back to normal! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Aveeno. It stays on for many hours. It is very moisturizing. I also use Aveeno oatmeal other products. I Use Aveeno shampoo and conditioner and more...............

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ayeeitsmeereeuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love usng this on my arms and legs but on my face, it feels sticky. It doesn't irritate my face like other moisturizers. But i would definatly rebuy this for my arms and legs, not for my face. I'm not fond of the smell it has though. It's a bit pricy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My old derm recommended this to me to use on my face. No. I hate the way it feels on my face! But...it makes a great lotion for after shaving my legs. And even though it's fragrance free, I like it's "smell". It smells clean. I'm going to use up my bottle, but I can find cheaper lotions that serve the same purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by isobelle

Great for my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best lotion I've ever used. Not greasy at all and truly does mosturize my skin and leaves it feeling great!