Jordana Coral Sandy Beach

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/18/2014 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is awesome. It's inexpensive (2.49) it's warm-toned and natural looking for my skin and the shimmer is soo subtle! I recommend.

on 1/18/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Gorgeous! I lightly dusted this on my cheek and my blue eyes just popped! This is a little more on this pinky side of coral but it is very wearable by most everyone I think. I am in love with Jordana at the moment. I got a major deal on Cherry Culture where these blushes are.....wait for it....2.40! The sale on Jordana lasts until the 21st of January...love!

on 10/31/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

One of my go-to blushes. This is super inexpensive and yet has great pigmentation. I barely dab my brush into this and place in on my cheeks and POP! Lots of color. It is a very pretty color - bright pink/coral -- but applied lightly -- it's a nice wash of color on my fair skin.

on 9/11/2013 12:49:00 AM

It's a nice shimmery coral pink blush which is reasonably pigmented. Staying power is okay, and when I wear this blush there is a no need for highlighter. Overall it's a pretty good product for the price! However, I find that I use my NYX blush more as its more pigmented and lasts a lot longer. ;) I prefer matte blushes to shimmery ones but I still reach out to this which says quite a lot about this product!

Is it just me or is this a dupe for NARS Orgasm? It's been a while since I owned Orgasm, but yes, this seems mighty close! I'd say the sparkles in this are significantly finer and more subtle in this than in Orgasm, though. Also, I've found that these Jordana blushes are so fine, pigmented and blendable, their texture is almost creamy. This is my favorite color so far out of the three that I own (I also have Rouge and Sandalwood). The color lasts all day -- recall having to reapply mid-day with NARS. I love basically everything about these and to boot, I think the packaging is cute and simple, though a screw top jar like these is not as efficient in the morning rush to get ready as a flip top compact is.

on 5/15/2013 11:51:00 PM

This is one of my favorite go-to blushes. It's a gorgeous color and it is super cheap. I have been using this blush for a long time. I have found that jordana products are really great quality.

on 5/10/2013 4:59:00 PM

I have been into this one for the last few months. It is such a gorgeous deeper coral color. Love it. However the see through plastic topper broke off. Lol! Lol!!! If anyone has successfully depotted these into a blush palette, and you can give me a general clue, I would really appreciate it and promise a reply.

on 4/7/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

love this blush. very affordable. i love the texture, does not look too shimmery. the color is gorgeous, pinky coralish color, great for any kind of makeup. its not too bright either. I also have this blush in Sandalwood and Blushing rose but i like Coral Sandy beach the best. it looks great on my skin color (indian NC42).

on 3/6/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Such a nice budget found thanks to all MUA reviewers. Lovely light shimmery coral colour, gives you nice gentle glow if you are NC25.Cheap cheerful and good quality comparing to its price which was only 4 dollars from dollar shop.

on 1/9/2013 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

As my collection has grown, I have branched out a lot into the world of higher end products. Having that experience makes it all the more impressive when I find a budget-friendly product that can compete. The texture and pigment of this blush is so far above what you'd expect for $2.49. It's not powdery in the slightest, and there is very minimal mess/fallout. The shimmer in it is subtle, definitely not glittery. The color is a gorgeous peach that has satisfied my need for a color like that so much that I haven't bought another color in that family since.

Popular Blush Products