April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - H & M - Coconut Lime Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by PhatMuffin

H&M's body lotions always smells so good and this is no exception. It's really cheap but it does not smell cheap. Unfortunately it takes a long time before my skin absorbs the lotion, I have to rub and rub and rub and I still have white residue all over. Despite of that I always have a H&M lotion in my bathroom closet for when I run out of my usual lotion, and also because they smell so darn good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells divine! Only $4 found during one of my random shopping trips to H&M. They don't typically carry lotion, so this time was a surprise.

Other scents included grapefruit, peach, pear, apple, raspberry. They come in 10oz pump bottles. At this price it's almost a steal. And what I particularly like about these bottles is the pump top twists closed to prevent spilling lotion when traveling. All the scents are color-coded & Coconut Lime comes in a turquoise bottle.

All of them smell delicious but this one was my immediate favorite. It's a very tropical scent reminiscent of exotic islands, pina coladas & Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. Well, the main moisturizing ingredient in this lotion (2nd ingredient) is mineral oil, & I know that doesn't sit very well w/many health-conscious ppl (one of which I am sort of) but it doesn't bother me. Also contains urea, lactic acid & allantoin, which are other common skin moisturizers & soothers.

This lotion absorbs quickly, feels rich & soft, dries down well w/o any greasiness or stickyness, & the scent lingers for a little bit (but eventually disappears). I love re-applying this stuff.

If I find this at H&M again I'll buy another bottle. I could see myself using this stuff all summer long.