April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco - Rose Dentelle

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My first and last Rouge Coco. Lovely color -- the perfect non-shimmery light pinky coral -- and a pleasant rose scent, but the formula is terribly drying/irritating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is long lasting, the color is a pretty rosy pink. The packaging is classy and beautiful. Smells like old style lipstick which I like. But it is quite drying and accentuates lines, etc. Estee Lauder lipsticks are MUCH more creamier, and never drying, not even the long lasting ones (my favorite is the Stay Magnolia!), so I will stick to EL or Dior.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by clex_icedemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate to rain on anyone's parade but this is pretty blah for me. The color is pretty, but hardly unique. Pigmented, yes. The texture - I really don't get the hype about rouge coco texture. On my lips it accentuates every fine line and/or tiny flaky skin. I definitely prefer creamier lipsticks, like Dior serum de rouge. In fact, estee lauder lipsticks are creamier too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour but I must pair it with Rose Dilemma Glossimer to add some shimmer/sheen to it. On its own its sort of matte (for me) and blah - hence 4 lippies. As for the colour description everyone else has done a great job describing it so I won't do it. Its great paired with green e/s and pink blush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by StationaryBikeFatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dear Rose Dentelle,

For years now, maybe 7, I have been looking for a replacement lipstick for MAC Bunny Pink. I loved that lipstick, went through four tubes and could never find anything that made me feel equally as beautiful. While you are not an exact dupe, you fill the bill astonishingly well. A soft fleshy pink (although a touch more matte, warmer and lighter than Bunny Pink) with a little Lancome Ideal lip liner I feel beautiful, my lips look softly pink and lusciously full and all is well with the world.

Hallelujah...you are not limited edition!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is one of my favorite Rouge Coco colors. It is a corally-pink, but not too orange or too pink - just enough color to brighten up the face, but not over the top at all. In a way, It sort of reminds me of a cooler-toned version of the Chanel glossimer, Sirop. There is no shimmer, and as with other Rouge Cocos, this applies smoothly and is quite long-lasting. The finish is a demi-matte, but is not drying. There is a rose scent to the lipstick, but it fades away within 20 minutes of application. For reference, I am NC25 with dark hair and eyes and naturally pink lips.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by jubez

Chanel's Fall 2010 Collection, 'Les Contrastes de Chanel' is my latest obsession. This was one of the pieces I picked up. Rose Dentelle in the tube looks like a pink with peachy undertones, however when applied to my medium pigmented lips it becomes more cool toned. By no means is this a bright color but it really is a stunning shade and very flattering on my lips (NC40 for reference). It is a Rouge Coco and if you own any you will know that it is very moisturizing and creamy. The staying power is great, averaging about 3 hours on me even with drinking water. I believe the SA told me that this would be permanent along with the other shade Chintz. I think it looks great alone, but also looks beautiful with Rose Dilemma Glossimer. I loved this so much...I picked up a backup yesterday! This is $38CAN.