Dana Classic Fragrances Love's - Rain Forest

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/18/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A clean, slightly leafy, fresh scent; not too strong or astringent, well-balanced with a faint white musk-like base that makes it into a skin scent rather than just something that sits on top of your skin. Great sillage (it's easy to overapply, actually) and lasts for a good 12 hours on me!

on 9/2/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Fresh, innocent and yet still sophisticated. I have the body mist and it lasts a long time on my skin. This is green and fresh with some flowers and yet, still different from what's out there. I add a little rose (Perfumer's workshop Tea Rose) in very small amounts and this works very well on me. I appreciate this fragrance very much and will be looking for more gift sets during Christmas.

on 1/13/2014 4:15:00 PM

Very green and aquatic. Smells like a cross between hairspray and a man's after shave. Blech.

on 12/29/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont care what anyone says, i love the way this smells. It reminds of green, water florals almost like aqua di gio for women. Sure its not highend but its pretty and doesnt smell offensive or cheap. Frankly, i dont smell hints of hairspray, lol.

on 9/29/2012 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My ten year old daughter has this so I tested it. On first application it smells green, aquatic and fresh. Dry down is the same lily of the valley light musk at the base of SJP Lovely. Lasts a long time on my skin -I hate aquatics but they stick to me like you wouldn't believe. I find it comparable to high end green aquatics. If your like that type of fragrance, give this one a try.

on 8/13/2010 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Smells like hairspray and those peel off cucumber face masks on me. I can see where it might be a fresh body mist on some, but I wouldn't personally wear this as the synthetic notes scream off my skin.

Popular Fragrances