November 25, 2014 | 1853 users online

Fragrances - Dana Classic Fragrances Love's - Rain Forest

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A clean, slightly leafy, fresh scent; not too strong or astringent, well-balanced with a faint white musk-like base that makes it into a skin scent rather than just something that sits on top of your skin. Great sillage (it's easy to overapply, actually) and lasts for a good 12 hours on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fresh, innocent and yet still sophisticated. I have the body mist and it lasts a long time on my skin. This is green and fresh with some flowers and yet, still different from what's out there. I add a little rose (Perfumer's workshop Tea Rose) in very small amounts and this works very well on me. I appreciate this fragrance very much and will be looking for more gift sets during Christmas.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very green and aquatic. Smells like a cross between hairspray and a man's after shave. Blech.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont care what anyone says, i love the way this smells. It reminds of green, water florals almost like aqua di gio for women. Sure its not highend but its pretty and doesnt smell offensive or cheap. Frankly, i dont smell hints of hairspray, lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My ten year old daughter has this so I tested it. On first application it smells green, aquatic and fresh. Dry down is the same lily of the valley light musk at the base of SJP Lovely. Lasts a long time on my skin -I hate aquatics but they stick to me like you wouldn't believe. I find it comparable to high end green aquatics. If your like that type of fragrance, give this one a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by tessture

Smells like hairspray and those peel off cucumber face masks on me. I can see where it might be a fresh body mist on some, but I wouldn't personally wear this as the synthetic notes scream off my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No