April 17, 2014 | 1829 users online

Skincare - Face - Garnier - Milky Lightening Dew

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i've used this toner about 1 years ago..love the scent but it break me out..really bad..i used all of the range from the cleanser,this milky lightening dew,and the spf moisturizer..but sad it breaks me out..at the first time it was like magic after i use all of the range at the night and wakeup with soo bright,flawless skin,and smooth just like korean celebrity that i adore but its really oily for my skin and some huge painful pimples popped out..
i thought it just a normal side effects as i new to it,but after day by days my bright,flawless and smooth skin is gone..like nothing works anymore..and pimple getting worst than before..i barely have pimples and acne before but now..such a shame..my friends also noticed that my skin is tanned than before..i hate this product..combo and oily skin should not try this product..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

First I was searching to find a good milk cleanser in some drugstores and found this cute milky dew from garnier. I interested in their name (Milky Lightening Dew). ha ha it's a good idea to put "dew" in their product name. So I just bought it, and then I realize that it's a toner and not a milk cleanser, and it's not meant to use for acne prone skin (darn!!!).

It came like a liquid milk cleanser unlike other toners, and I didn't experience any itchiness so I'm just gonna use it as a cleanser before I wash my face. Hope it doesn't broke me out.....( wish me luck).

I really love the smell......

august 27 2010: just gave it to my sister...too moisten for me