April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Mandarin Lip Butter Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in both Rose and Pink, which i picked up at the Berlin airport. Not so hot about the formula - it doesnt seem particularly moisturising, which means I have to wear another balm under it. The Rose color, though, is amazing. Its the best MLBB color I've ever seen in a lipstick or balm or tint. It gives Gemma Arterton lips. Worth it for the shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Graviton888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I initially gave this lip butter a really good review, but after using it for a longer period of time, I have changed my mind about it. :( I do still love the color (I have the one in Rose), the ingredients are pretty good, it has SPF, and Korres does not test on animals. But as soon as it started getting colder and the air started getting drier, I realized that my lips felt extremely irritated and even chapped. I feel like not only did this not do anything to help moisturize my lips, it actually dried them out even more.
I'm still giving it 3 stars because maybe this will work in a less cold and dry climate, and it does have some benefits, but this product really didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

I have this in mandarin- cant remember exactly which one- it's in a pink tube and is a slightly orange colour. I love the orangey-red tint to this- so flattering, especially in the summer with a tan. However, what massively prevents me from using this otherwise 10/10 product (great packaging, great texture, great colour, not horrific price) is the taste!it has the most disgusting metallic/chemical taste that somehow gets in ur mouth everytime you put it on- which I actually cannot stand!!such a shame cos I lve it otherwise, but u genuinely rarely wear it cos of the gross taste!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lip product, which I use as a lipstick. It gives a nice matte finish. I have it in three colours, pink, purple and rose. Lasts well. It has an SPF of 15, so protects my lips in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by RubyHart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much I got it as a present and it really gives my lips a natural looking colour and makes them look more plump and moisturised but really natural. Also makes them feel really soft. It's so perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mizzroyalbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love love it! My friend bought this for me from Germany and I've been using it non stop ever since. The colour I've got was Purple and it gives a beautiful matte-ish look on the lips. I just need this (thank goodness for the SPF) and filing in my eyebrows and I'm good to go. :)

Onto its moisturizing properties, it's not as good as the lip butter in the pot but its convienient. Ive never had cracked lips before so i dont know how well would it soothe crack lips but for lips that have been in the aircon for too long it works wonderfully(for the day, I don use this at night bc of the SPF) It stays on my lips for 3-4 hours max but since I have a gazillion more lip balm to go through I'm fine with it, just prefer that it's more readily accessible here. Will recommend and repurchase :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

I like SPF protection and the colour payoff, which is pretty good for a lip balm. Too bad that as a lip balm, it's not so good. Goes on a bit waxy then ends up drying my lips and making them crack, and I live in a humid country!

I thought this would be like the lip butters in stick form, but no..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Purple and I probably won't repurchase, even though I like quite a few things about it. The shade is nice (although a tad warmer than expected) and colour payoff is good for a tinted balm, but this just dries my lips out. I don't even mind the smell, it's pleasant if anything, but having to put a moisturizing lip balm under another lip balm is just too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the purple one, and I really enjoy it.
It works great on dry/chapped lips, has a very nice little scent, soothes lips a bit, but I still can't say that this is a 'butter', as Korres claim. They already have a great lip butter in a jar, and that one is far more soothing and creamy than this tube version. But despite the fact it's not super creamy, this lip butter still manages to be a great treatment for lips.
On me the purple lip butter comes out as a very nice neutral brown with a hint of coral, and the key word here is 'neutral', it makes gorgeous lip makeup, because, surprisingly, it stays in place for a very long time (for a lip butter).
I've been using this one for a couple of month or so, and I am definitely going back to grab more colours.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by KarenCopen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the airport, i was intrigued by the SPF and the fact that i claims to be "natural", and the cute packaging. It made my lips so dry, they cracked. My lips usually never do that. Another thing is, even though i applied the thinnest layer possible it still made my lips white. Maybe it was the SPF. I don't know. Won't repurchase, or try out any other thing from that brand. Cute packaging or not.