November 28, 2014 | 859 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black Blending Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MissAlphaKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also own this brush in the pink version

PROs:
- Dirt Cheap
- Perfect for setting under eye concealer with HD powder
- Great for precision face contouring
- SOFT
- no shedding after initial wash & conditioning

Cons:
- Too big & fluffy to apply eyeshadow to eye lid area

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The picture on the Coastal Scents website of the brush is so misleading. It is SO BIG. I suppose you could use to blend color up to your browbone. It's more of a contouring brush. It's decent quality, but nothing to be impressed with. For $2.99, it's not bad. I'm glad to have it in my collection in case I need it for some reason, but will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OK - pros...I do like the size and fluffyness of this - it suits me as an all-over lid color brush - which I do use every day. In fact, most days I just do an all-over lid color, tighline my eyeliner, mascara, and brow color and that's it.
Another pro: the price - at $2.99 it's hard to go wrong.

Cons...much more scratchy than a lot of other fluffy brushes I've tried. This is probably the first CS brush that I've ordered that is scratchy. So, I just ordered this one instead, it looks less scratchy: