OPI Ski Teal We Drop

4.6

Since I'm very fair skinned this nail polish really makes my eyes stand out and goes with just about any colour i wear. Definitely my favourite nail polish

on 7/22/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Perfect teal cream petrol blue polish. Colourful but still classy, not navy or blackened blue actually teal the perfect balance of blue and green tones. Looks amazing paired with vintage jewellery (especially marcasite, and rubies) for a modern twist (I am very pedantic about my polish collection not clashing with my traditional/gothic tastes in jewellery) makes short nails look fabulous. I originally bought 'Incogonito in sausalito' thinking it would be my perfect inky blue teal but it was almost black on me - this is definitely teal! Opaque in one coat almost - 2 for best effect fast drying to boot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite winter color, this has been on my nails all week and I am not getting the least bit sick of it. A beautiful deep teal color with a glossy finish. It has amazing staying power, pair it with a top coat and volia. It only takes one to two coats and it is opaque. I work as a server and I am required to do quite a bit of bussing tables, so chipping is a constant issue for me, this has been pretty good at holding up.

My bosses are so cute, they let all their female employees do a grab bag and pull out an OPI polish...so that's how I ended up with This beautiful color :) So happy I got this one

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Really pretty Dark Teal. Formula was great - and removal was a breeze, which was very surprising. Then again, I only needed two coats as opposed to my usual three?
It's a bit dark under fluorescent lights - it almost looks like a very dark green. In daylight it's beautiful.

on 3/19/2013 3:05:00 PM

This is one of my favorite OPI colors, next to the British Bus Red or whatever it was they put out several years ago... Double Decker Red, that's the one. Anyhow... Really love Ski Teal We Drop, and am so sad that I've lost my bottle of it. No idea where it went. But, oh yay!, I'm happy to see it's still available. I'll have to obtain another bottle. :)

on 3/19/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The names are so clever, I can't stand it. I work this color with a matching blouse to a business meeting and noticed a stronger amount of respect. It's not girly like a pink or pastel but has an edge that says, I'm not playing with you. Girls own blue now. It was easy to apply. I tend to apply two coats with a top coat. Color tends to stay up to two 10 days. I highly recommend it to put in your power arsenal.

on 3/3/2013 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this polish but I found it was a bit more green than blue and I wanted it a smidge more blue. The polish lasted for a long time, went on easy, dried fast, it's great stuff!

on 3/2/2013 8:52:00 PM

Love this teal creme. It is so striking and unusual - definitely the kind of color that people notice because it's so different. I use two coats.

on 12/31/2012 9:44:00 AM

It's very dark (in some lighting it looks almost black) but yet so very appealing to me. Just loving it!

Top Rated OPI Products