November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Lip Gloss- Almond Glaze (#3145) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by thelovelytiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was disc. A while ago still buy on ebay all the time. I love it great shade smooth lovely smell last long. This is better than anything mary Kay is. Making now. Unsure of why they discountined.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

One of my old fave lip glosses from MK!!! I love thie color of this gloss!! I don't get why this was discontinued but I still have my tube and I took a lippie off cuz it leaks...but either way this is a fabulous color and I'll miss my tube when its gone..wich it will be soon=(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by epaty

I recieved this in a sample and i loved it. Its not sticky at and has enough consistency to last throughout the day. The color is an deep brown with a bit of mauve. I like it with my mac spice to look professinal at work. I'd like to buy an entire tube once my sample finishes, but i can't seem to find it on the mary kay website. it might be discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by arabgirl

nice color & the gloss is nice, shiny, stays in place.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

I recently got this on closeout from my MK rep and I cannot figure out what people love about this Almond Glaze lipgloss. The color is blah, there is nothing special about it. I will continue to use it, as it keeps my lips soft and moist. But as for the color - so bland. I'm a PPP with full, pigmented lips and this color even makes my lips look bland and lifeless. If you're going for a natural look, this would work for you, but then again you could really use any untinted lip balm or gloss. I put that I would repurchase, not this color, but I do like the colors and formula of lipglosses MK currently offers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Second the reviewer below, this is one of my HG lip glosses. I use it many times a week, it's great to just slick on before heading out the door. The color is a great MLBB for me (GGG/DDD) though i bet it works for other skintones as well. Not sticky or drying, I definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What's the MATTER with makeup manufacturers. Almond Glaze is a fabulous your-lips-but-better natural brown lipgloss. It's not sticky or thick. And MK discontinued it. You can still find it on Ebay. That's where I stock up on mine. Hope they come out with an equivalent because this is a huge fave.

UPDATE: that "Talent" lipgloss from Smashbox is rather similar to Almond Glaze.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by tammij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so upset that this is discontinued. I'm in lawschool and this is my interview/lunch meeting/banquet color. It's elegant and refined and still soft and glossy and makes my full lips look sophisticated not "video girl". I had this and another goldish color (I think "Sugar" was in the title) and I loved both of them, but the packing WAS horrible. When I would reach into my lipgloss compartment everything else would be all sticky so I kept these in small Ziploc's. Hope I can find on Ebay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first Mary Kay product I've ever tried, and it is the BEST lipgloss I've ever tried too!! The first Mary Kay party I've ever been to, and this is what I was "suckered" into buying... $12 was a lot for me to spend on it at the time.. but its the perfect shade, and it smells wonderful (like cake mix), and doesnt dry up, it stays glossy. It can be a little sticky though, but most lipglosses are. I tried to mimic it, when it ran out, with a wet n wild gloss that was the same shade, because it cost less, and it was a disappointment. The wet n wild glosses smell terrible (so dont lick your lips!) and made wrinkles in my lips. The one bad thing with the MK lipgloss was that the bottle would leak stickiness if you left it on its side while you store it. Its a flaw of the bottle design. And YES, this color is DISCONTINUED as of June 2005. Their new glosses have different bottle designs (so it might not leak). I'm sad this color was discontinued, because the color is absolutely PERFECT for my fair skin and medium brown hair and green eyes. The only way to get it now is off of ebay, where you can find it for under 10 bucks. I stocked up today, you should too before they are all gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by just_browsing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read so many awesome reviews on here for this product so I called my MK rep and was told it was discontinued, but that she had one left that she would GIVE ME FOR FREE!!!

I was amazed when I tried it on. It is the most perfet colored lip gloss I've ever tried. It stays on well, and doesn't run outside the lipline. It smells nice and doesn't have a weird taste. Why oh why would they d/c such an amazing lippie? Oh well, I will be searching and snagging back-ups of this.