October 24, 2014 | 1582 users online

Moisturizers - Beyond Belief - Natural Focus Firming Day Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An emollient crème, great for skin that is in transition into becoming drier (mature, lol). Holds a slight melon scent. Sinks in and moisturizes well. I do not get dry throughout the day. I apply the anti-wrinkle serum first. When I first began to use this entire line I experienced DRAMATIC smoothing/lifting results within 3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by jorgesdestiny

I used to use Purist Naturals from Sally's but, it was discontinued and i searched high and low to find something similar.. finally, settling on the new Frutique line. But, then I volunteered to be a model for a friend who was taking her state board to get her license in esthetics and she was so grateful that i volunteered.. she gave me a few gifts. one of them was the beyond beliefs exfoliating make up remover cloths.. can't think of the exact name right now.. i liked them so much i decided to go back and try more products from the BB line. i have used the firming moisturizer for 3 days.. and i must say i really like it. my skin looks so even and smooth, and is really soft! Definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another nice product from Beyond Belief skin care line available at Sally Beauty. This is a 3.6 oz hygenic pump-style bottle containing a lightweight but very emollient cream. It absorbs easily into my skin. The day creme has a host of moisturizing ingredients. Ingredients include glycerin, squalane, olive oil, sweet almond, avocado, and apricot kernal oil. This is the perfect cream for my dry, itchy neck that seems to be sensitive to everything! It is super hydrating. This is an absolute bargain getting 3.6 oz of lotion for around ten dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: The company changed the formula and IT NOW HAS FRAGRANCE IN IT. :-(
__________________________________________________________________
Amazing moisturizer! The price is a little steep ($9.99), but for my sensitive dry eczematic skin, this stuff is a dream. I'm not allergic to the ingredients and it's not too thin and not too thick. It has just the right consistency that I need on my super flaky dry face. Fragrance isn't listed as one of the ingredients but it smells SO yummy! It smells like sweet hot oatmeal (not good if you don't like the smell of oatmeal, but I love it!). I read one reviewer saying that it needed more fragrance. That's just ridiculous. I'm allergic to most moisturizers because of the awful synthetic fragrances they put in them. My other moisturizer kinda smells because of the fact that it doesn't have fragrance. With this one, I get to have the best of both worlds. I hope they never stop selling this and never change the formula. It's a great natural product perfect for my skin!

I've typed out the ingredient list for all of my allergy prone sisters out there haha.

I bought this because it's summer and my other Jason vitamin E moisturizer was feeling way too heavy for hot days. This really saved me the icky heavy feel of my other moisturizer. I even use it at night!