Pantene medium-thick hair solutions frizzy to smooth

2.9

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidapropyl betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/22/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This shampoo worked MAGIC for me, it made my hair silky smooth and maintained its texture.
Pros:
Made my hair soft to the touch
No scent (great because some hair products I've tried had nasty smells)
Easy to apply/rinse
Cons:
The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I wish it came with a pump but oh well :-)

on 1/11/2013 6:37:00 AM

This is the best and only conditioner that actually WORKS in my hair. This is like magic in a bottle. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY!!!

on 11/16/2012 9:54:00 AM

My hair is very frizzy and no shampoo was helpful but the time that I tried Pantene my hair is very happy. It works like magic. Now my hair feels smooth and soft and is completely tamed. I particularly like the shine that is so obvious in my hair now. I simply love this Pantene Shampoo.

on 11/10/2012 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Good shampoo for cleansing & lightly conditioning hair without stripping or overdrying

on 7/5/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This sucks! It coats your hair in silicone and killed any texture I had while turning it into a giant frizz ball of volume. (and not the good kind). Save your hair and DO NOT try this. I loved it at first but now...........

on 6/19/2012 11:49:00 PM

This is my HG shampoo/conditioner. I can't live without it cause it does wonders for my hair. I have thick hair which is the reason why it works for me. The shampoo/conditioner makes the texture of my hair better.

on 6/9/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it makes your hair dry...

on 5/23/2012 12:09:00 PM

i use this shampoo, i think it says it is 2 in 1. i love it. i actually have stopped using conditioner because of it. this does everything i need. and i used to be OCD about conditioner, making sure i used good brands with moisturizing properties and deep conditioners once a week. so im kinda shocked & surprised that i have disbanded my use of conditioner. weird, but okay. it makes it a lot simpler in the shower to use just one product. FYI i wash my hair everyday and never use heat styling because my hair is naturally not frizzy & wavy.

on 3/6/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this conditioner my hair cannot last a day without it. My hair is so damaged from all the heat appliances and coloring I did to them for years and years and when I use this product it makes my hair come out as healthy and shiny even thought it isn't. Love this product would recommend to purchase this item

on 12/1/2011 6:20:00 PM

Obviously the label was misprinted...should read Smooth-to-Frizzy.

~sigh~

When you try to be all things to all people, you end up being nothing much of anything at all. Just sayin'.

Popular Shampoos