November 28, 2014 | 1455 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - medium-thick hair solutions frizzy to smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo worked MAGIC for me, it made my hair silky smooth and maintained its texture.
Pros:
Made my hair soft to the touch
No scent (great because some hair products I've tried had nasty smells)
Easy to apply/rinse
Cons:
The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I wish it came with a pump but oh well :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by sonykiwi

This is the best and only conditioner that actually WORKS in my hair. This is like magic in a bottle. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My hair is very frizzy and no shampoo was helpful but the time that I tried Pantene my hair is very happy. It works like magic. Now my hair feels smooth and soft and is completely tamed. I particularly like the shine that is so obvious in my hair now. I simply love this Pantene Shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Sasha77885

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good shampoo for cleansing & lightly conditioning hair without stripping or overdrying

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by HeatWaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sucks! It coats your hair in silicone and killed any texture I had while turning it into a giant frizz ball of volume. (and not the good kind). Save your hair and DO NOT try this. I loved it at first but now...........

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by VivaciousBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG shampoo/conditioner. I can't live without it cause it does wonders for my hair. I have thick hair which is the reason why it works for me. The shampoo/conditioner makes the texture of my hair better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by thatsmlj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

it makes your hair dry...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i use this shampoo, i think it says it is 2 in 1. i love it. i actually have stopped using conditioner because of it. this does everything i need. and i used to be OCD about conditioner, making sure i used good brands with moisturizing properties and deep conditioners once a week. so im kinda shocked & surprised that i have disbanded my use of conditioner. weird, but okay. it makes it a lot simpler in the shower to use just one product. FYI i wash my hair everyday and never use heat styling because my hair is naturally not frizzy & wavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Messhha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this conditioner my hair cannot last a day without it. My hair is so damaged from all the heat appliances and coloring I did to them for years and years and when I use this product it makes my hair come out as healthy and shiny even thought it isn't. Love this product would recommend to purchase this item

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by catisland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Obviously the label was misprinted...should read Smooth-to-Frizzy.

~sigh~

When you try to be all things to all people, you end up being nothing much of anything at all. Just sayin'.