September 19, 2014 | 1258 users online

Treatments (Face) - Oxy - Natural Action Acne Treatment Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging looks flimsy, but the product is AMAZING!!

I have the worst trouble with blackheads and nothing works. This is the first time I've tried an OXY product and I am in love. I applied this once (it says you can apply 3 times a day) and after about 7 hours I decided to wash my face and add re-apply some more serum, after washing the first layer off my blackheads were 50% smaller.----------------------------------
1 month update: After about 1 month now, the blackheads are slow and slowly going away. I barely have any blackheads left!
I have not had a bad reaction, and my face doesn't dry at all. The best part is that the serum dries immediately so I don't have to worry about rubbing it off accidentally.
My face does get oily where I have applied this, I suggest you apply it at night.
RECOMMEND this for anyone with severe blackheads!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Only spot treatment I can use that won't severely dry out my skin, cause redness and make me break out more. I'll admit its alot slower than most but its done alot for me and keeps my skin looking bright. Also I don't mind the smell which is very noticeably the tea tree oil...pretty much 100% like a light tea tree oil smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpAddict819

GOOD STUFF. (:
It works a little slow, but it definitely works, and since i haven't found anything better for the price, it's definitely HG for now.
It's a clear gel, that smells totally weird. The smell is about my only complaint.
It didn't dry me out, which was surprising as spot treatment usually dry me out but it's probably the seaweed or whatever. I don't know how seaweed can help acne but i'm no scientist so w/e.
definitely reccommended. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only on Day 2 of using this product, and I don't have enough evidence to come to a conclusion just yet.
Initially, this seems like a really good product. All natural, made with natural seaweed extract and tea tree oil.
The serum seems slightly sticky and thick, almost like a sticky aloe vera gel, but not as thick.
The smell is very herbal and refreshing. a mixture of peppermint, tea tree oil, with a hint of seaweed, but those with sensitive noses may be overpowered by it.
Applying the serum, it feels cool and refreshing, though a bit sticky. It absorbs into my skin and leaves no residue. It claims to 'fight blackheans and blemishes' using it's 'unique 4-way action' in which it will 'Absorb excess oil on skin, unclog pores to oxygenate the skin and help it breathe, fight blackheads and blemishes, and protect the skin against roughness due to drying'
I have yet to become living proof of these claims, so I will update!
UPDATE 11/24/10
Livng proof! This serum twice a day in conjunction with the Oxy Natural Action cleanser is awesome! a month later and my face is clearer than the derm could've ever have gotten it! The serum is a TAD alcohol-y, but I don't mind if I get clear, balanced skin from it. will continue to use and recommend!