W7 Big Lash Mascara - Black

4.9

on 8/7/2015 8:22:00 AM

For $5AU this is really good. I have only used this once but was quite impressed. The large brush is easy to use. It does a good job of thickening my lashes and making them look slightly longer, and I only have to use one coat. I use mascara on my eyebrows and the brush does a good job of coating every little hair and making my brows look full without looking heavy or artificial. The formula isn't too runny, it dries quickly and that makes getting ready in the morning a breeze. I put it on at 7.30am, took it off at 7.30pm and it hadn't smudged or flaked. It was also fairly easy to remove. It's winter in Australia so I don't know how it will go in hot weather, but at $5 a tube, I can afford to find out. For reference, my normal mascara is Max Factor 2000 calorie.

Two thumbs up.

on 3/13/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I read all the reviews for this masacara, and thought I would try it out, it only cost me $5 NZ, so it was really cheap.
The mascara is so easy to put on with the huge brush, and I didn't smear it all over my face, like I sometimes manage to do, lol, although I don't always know how I do it.

It really does make your eyelashes feel bigger, and I even noticed they looked bigger, not that I'm trying to gloat, but I have long enough eyelashes, that when I get extensions, they don't need to cut them down to size (but I have a fat face imo, and hooded eyes, so pfft, lol).

If you're looking for a cheap mascara that compares to others of a higher price, then this one is definitely a must! Just give it a go, you never know!!

on 6/5/2014 4:00:00 PM

Really like this mascara it's cheap and makes your lashes look big and full. Only downside is runs out extremely quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Looking for my HG mascara - saw the reviews and tried it. Fabulous! Went on with no hassle, without any sign of a clump. I built it up over three coats and still no clumping. While not giving HUGELY voluminous results on me, it certainly gave a fuller, longer appearance. I will use this as an everyday mascara; bought for 2.15, I can certainly afford to use it every day! Easy to remove, too - a little gem!

on 2/14/2014 8:23:00 PM

I am amazed! I've tested everything from designer such as Estee Lauder to this mascara, ahs I can honestly say this is the BEST mascara I've tried yet. A bargain at 1.95 compared to 23 for the Estee Lauder, and much much better in my opinion. This will be my mascara from now on. It has a huge brush that captures every lash, but doesn't overload with product. It's not too wet and fans out the lashes fur full volume. Love the packaging too. If you like volume you MUST try this!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this. So cheap yet so great. Makes my eyelashes look ever so long

on 12/29/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing mascara, never clumps, goes on well for just one coat or with a few. Lasted all day and doesn't smudge as much as other mascara's I've tried. Didn't make my eyes hurt or itch (even when I accidentally poked myself in the eye with the stick).

on 6/14/2013 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love this mascara. It goes on well, it lasts all day, looks good and most importantly, doesn' make my eyes itch or water. For AUD$5, I can throw it out when it starts to get lumpy, instead of trying to make it last. Its not drop dead gorgeous, but it is by far the best I have found so far for a very tight budget.

on 5/30/2013 6:50:00 AM

I really like this mascara and decided that at $5 aus it was not a huge risk if I didnt like it. When I first tried this it was quite runny and I had terrible transfer from my lashes to my eyelids but after a few weeks of it being open it was a bit thicker. THe greatest thing about this mascara is how easy it is to build up without having gluggy clumpy lashes.

on 7/5/2012 4:23:00 PM

As much as I love Benefits BADgal lash mascara, the price isn't a girl's best friend when times are hard and the purse strings are tight. So when I found W7's Big Lash Mascara, which others had claimed was similar to BADgal, I jumped at the chance to try it. WOW!! This little beauty is BRILLIANT!!! The applicator is practically the same as BADgal, the consistency of the mascara is lovely and creamy, application is easy and the stuff stays on. No more panda eyes for me! And it's a steal at 1.99GBP. I love it soooo much I've since bought 3 more tubes to make sure I'm stocked up. Try it ladies - seriously, you won't regret it.