September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Mascara - W7 - Big Lash Mascara - Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by moshsinner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really like this mascara it's cheap and makes your lashes look big and full. Only downside is runs out extremely quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by amandaprefect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Looking for my HG mascara - saw the reviews and tried it. Fabulous! Went on with no hassle, without any sign of a clump. I built it up over three coats and still no clumping. While not giving HUGELY voluminous results on me, it certainly gave a fuller, longer appearance. I will use this as an everyday mascara; bought for 2.15, I can certainly afford to use it every day! Easy to remove, too - a little gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaloo

I am amazed! I've tested everything from designer such as Estee Lauder to this mascara, ahs I can honestly say this is the BEST mascara I've tried yet. A bargain at 1.95 compared to 23 for the Estee Lauder, and much much better in my opinion. This will be my mascara from now on. It has a huge brush that captures every lash, but doesn't overload with product. It's not too wet and fans out the lashes fur full volume. Love the packaging too. If you like volume you MUST try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this. So cheap yet so great. Makes my eyelashes look ever so long

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Nadiapi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing mascara, never clumps, goes on well for just one coat or with a few. Lasted all day and doesn't smudge as much as other mascara's I've tried. Didn't make my eyes hurt or itch (even when I accidentally poked myself in the eye with the stick).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Janelee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It goes on well, it lasts all day, looks good and most importantly, doesn' make my eyes itch or water. For AUD$5, I can throw it out when it starts to get lumpy, instead of trying to make it last. Its not drop dead gorgeous, but it is by far the best I have found so far for a very tight budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by MrsJoffe

I really like this mascara and decided that at $5 aus it was not a huge risk if I didnt like it. When I first tried this it was quite runny and I had terrible transfer from my lashes to my eyelids but after a few weeks of it being open it was a bit thicker. THe greatest thing about this mascara is how easy it is to build up without having gluggy clumpy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

As much as I love Benefits BADgal lash mascara, the price isn't a girl's best friend when times are hard and the purse strings are tight. So when I found W7's Big Lash Mascara, which others had claimed was similar to BADgal, I jumped at the chance to try it. WOW!! This little beauty is BRILLIANT!!! The applicator is practically the same as BADgal, the consistency of the mascara is lovely and creamy, application is easy and the stuff stays on. No more panda eyes for me! And it's a steal at 1.99GBP. I love it soooo much I've since bought 3 more tubes to make sure I'm stocked up. Try it ladies - seriously, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Akashka

A little price ( 2 ) for a great drug store product !! I LOVE this mascara, so far it's the best volumizing mascara I ever tried so far ! The packaging is fun, the brush is easy to work with, the mascara doesn't clog between your lashes and easy to apply !