October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bedhead Superstar

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

This is a waste. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. It doesn't provide volume, it doesn't control frizz, it doesn't provide any styling benefits. The formula is too watery for a squeeze nozzle. This needs to be in a spray bottle. The only good thing about this is the scent. This product is way way way way way way way overpriced for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased this and the TiGi Small Talk after getting my hair cut short. I really like this product. It is easy to use, in fact, I realized I was probably using way too much and cut back on the amount. I am able to use a very small amount for my hair and in combo with the Small Talk, I get fantastic volume and thickness for my fine hair. I blow dry my hair head down. Afterward, I just style it quickly with my fingers, use a final spray or pomade and I'm done. Looks great. Granted, I do believe a good cut is vital to any product making a difference.

I would recommend this product. I have colored and highlighted hair and this does seem to help protect it from the heat of the dryer or curler.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MarifreakinA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this product. My hair is fine and limp most of the time but when I cut it styling products seem to work much better, so I'm going to update on its effects once I get my hair cut. It doesn't seem to work any better than any other thickening/volumizing product I own, but like I said, I have funny hair.
I gave the packaging a 5 due to the easiness of getting it out, since it's not a spray and it's a bottle it's easy to get all of the product out so there is none wasted. I got the price at a discount from a local beauty supply store in the local mall where I live, so I wasn't complaining about the price.
On a more positive note, this product seems to make my hair shinier and bouncier. The smell is also so nice! I will edit this post when I get my hair cut and then test it out. I feel, however, that this product would be more effective with a root lifter, so I will try that and see how it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by finnishgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this as a freebie from my hair salon. Not exactly in need for any volume enhancing products, because my hair is big on its own. So I use this as a thermal protection when blow-drying, but hair definately gets bigger. If you are looking for volume, this works as it says also on heavier coarser hair. No residues, and the smell is pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rockandlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is my go-to for volume. It works better than anything I've tried before. I apply it a little bit at a time, concentrating on the underside of my roots, and use my fingers to tease it in as I go through. It works best with damp, not wet or dry hair, and it's activated by heat so blow drying is necessary. It smells great. My hair has amazing volume that looks natural; the product doesn't leave a residue, and my hair is not frizzy or overvolumized. The volume lasts all through the next day, provided I don't wash my hair. Granted, it it is drying, but what effective volumizing product isn't? I do wish it came with a spray applicator instead of the pull-top bottle, though. The bottle makes it hard to control when applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this every day. Definitely makes a difference in the way my hair looks. Not particularly moisturizing, but not drying either. I put it on after towel-drying my hair, and then blow-dry. Definitely makes my hair thicker and a little more volumized. I love it! Smells really good and salon-y too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by curlandteasexo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have actually repurchased this. It took me almost 2 years to use up my first bottle since I don't always blow dry and you don't need much and there's a ton of product in the bottle. I let my hair air dry until it's damp, almost dry, and then I apply about a quarter sized amount on my hair and apply serum only to the ends and blow dry upside down. It gives me really big hair but it feels like there's something in it and feels unnatural and is hard to style... but the volume lasts! Things I don't like this product is how volumizing products make your hair feel like it has gunk in it and that for some strange reason, sometimes this makes my hair look amazing and sometimes it doesn't do anything at all. I have no idea why it's so inconsistent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't do much. It smells amazing. When I went to the dentist she asked what I was wearing, she loved the smell. But with damaged hair I need something that will actually make my hair feel and smell great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I have no idea what this stuff is supposed to do outside of act as a thermal barrier but it smells so good I don't really care. I don't notice a huge amount of bodifying action. Is that how you spell bodifying? Doesn't look right.

Anyhoo, I much prefer the Superstar thickening spray but this was on clearance at Wal-mart for $4 so I bought it. I said that I would not buy it again because I will buy the spray instead... were this the only version I would buy it again.

The smell..... it's delightful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

I LOVED these hair products! Great for anyone with thick hair. Gives hair volume and wave while keeping it hydrated and under control. Plus, it smells amazing. Slighty expensive but totally worth it.