Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Trimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxiane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysilicone-11, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul?s Wort) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Ergothioneine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Micrococcus Lysate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Linoleic Acid, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cholesterol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
This product was discontinued and reformulated in August 2013. You can find the new version called "Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects" here:

on 5/6/2014 4:09:00 AM

I don't know about the claims. I'm not using it as intended. I have oily skin and I use it as a face and eye primer. It dries fast and is somewhat matte. I got it free in a beauty bag. I wouldn't buy it, bc of pricing. If it comes as a gift with purchase I would receive it gladly:)

on 3/29/2014 3:52:00 AM

I purchased this product at an outlet in North America. My skin is sun damaged and I have pigmentations and discolorations. The price was ok though not very cheep. What the package promised sounded great for my skin and the online reviews although mixed gave the product the benefit of the doubt. I used the whole bottle as part of a treatment I set up during the darker winter months in Northern European. I used the serum every night after washing with DDF glycolic acid face-wash, and toning with an organic toner. After the serum I applied an organic moisturizer. The 50 ml bottle lasted approx. 3 months. I finished it a month ago. My verdict is this: there is a very good reason why this serum has been discontinued. It had an overly powdery texture that made it dry instantly upon application before having much chance to spread it (tabbing) on the skin. There was no cosmetic fragrance which was a bonus and it did give a mat finish on the skin. However, after my bottle emptied I can honestly say that the serum did nothing to even out my skin tone. I hope that it didn't do any harm but it certainly didn't accomplish what it promised. I didn't expect a miracle but some obvious small improvement. I write this review because I am sure that although the product has been discontinued, stocks of it flood outlets now and then. If you too are tempted to buy it just because it is cheep I suggest you invest your money on another product that is not discontinued and you can try it first at a beauty shop.

on 3/8/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Leaves skin soft, hydrated, without any greasiness or shine. If you continue to use it, I think it might improve skin tone etc, but nothing dramatically fast. It does feel like it does some good, like it might correct & prevent.

Is it worth the price? I don't know..I got this as a special offer (2 bottles of 50 ml or 1.7 oz each) for way less than it usual costs even at the tax free with the special offers etc, but this serum is quite expensive otherwise & you need to stick with it, preferably for 6 month or something if you want the best results. I am happy with it, I might try something else after some time, but I feel like this serum has got you covered in general. I might try the new formula next, after this second bottle is finished in 2 months (I used the last bottle for almost 4 months & have been using this one for 2 month soon).

on 1/12/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the smell and how quickly the serum absorbs into my skin. It feels very light and I noticed at the end of the week the exfoliating properties. I have used this all over my face and I had a bad reaction on my cheek bone :( It might be my skin adjusting to a different formula but I have not had this reaction to the other skin care products I've purchased. My face works fine with the following: Lancome aqua fusion, Avene hydrance, Shiseido (the skincare and pureness), Shu Uemura red:juvenus, Orgins High-Potency Night-A-Mins, and the whole Nars skin line. I would likely purchase Dior One essential over this product because I enjoyed the sample.

on 1/6/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was a skeptic about this serum and i had a few samples of the new RWLF serum the smoothing one. I have been using it all over my face not underneath my eyes though i don't believe in putting on my circles. I think the texture of my skin has improved. I don't see huge changes but overall i like it. I am not sure if i would buy it i enjoy the free samples haha

on 11/25/2013 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My skin type is combo, dehydrated, and prone to hormonal breakouts.

This isn't something I would have actively sought out, as I'm in my early twenties and wrinkles aren't my main concern. But I received a generous sample of this serum as part of a gift with purchase earlier this year and fell in love with the way it made my skin look and feel. I don't have a lot of wrinkles, but I DO have issues with hyperpigmentation from breakouts. This, paired with my HG moisturizer (Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion) has given me the best looking skin I can ever remember seeing. When my sample ran out, I noticed a pretty big difference in my skin. Marks from pimples lingered far longer than they did when I was using the serum, and quite a bit of redness returned to my cheeks, nose, and chin. I repurchased, and have been using it again for about a month. My old marks are fading, and any new ones I get disappear within a week. The redness in my face has also calmed down a lot, and overall my skin tone is just far more even.

I apply it under my eyes as well (the only area I really have wrinkles), and although it helps to keep the area hydrated I haven't seen any real reduction in the fine lines there. I'll give it more time though, I know nothing is an overnight process.

I think if you're looking for serious help with wrinkles, this may not be the serum for you. I don't think it's heavy duty enough for more than fine lines. But if your issues are pigmentation related, I'd give this a try. It's done great things for me, and I'll continue to repurchase it.

on 11/12/2013 12:20:00 PM

Okay, this is confusing.. last year I bought this serum and it worked quite well for my skin. It didn't really reduce fine lines under my eyes, but my skin seemed better and healthier after applying this product..

Recently I purchased a new one and after the first applicant, my cheeks felt burned and turned red.. I thought it was because of my retinA which I also used after putting the serum.. however, the next morning when I just finished putting it again, my cheeks were getting red and burned like before..

This is so disappointing since the price is not cheap either..

on 10/21/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im a 30 year old woman who worked for Clinique for a few years. I have some fine lines under my eyes, so I had started using RWLF serum. Oh and for people who have posted regarding how to use it; put the serum on first then use your moisturizer over it. The serum is not mean to be used as a moisturizer. I've used 3 bottles and have not seen any improvement in the fine lines. So if it isn't working for fine lines how is it supposed to work for people with deeper wrinkles. Not impressed with the serum. Since Im no longer working for Clinique and not getting free products I will not be repurchasing this item.

on 9/13/2013 1:38:00 AM

iv tried many spot lighteners/serums n theyr either too greasy n break me out, or they dont worki hav sun damage/acne scars, and get blackheads n pimples easily from new face stuff. BUT this feels perfect. absorbs instantly, not greasy at all, actually helps w shine. i only use it once a day n by the next day (if i had a zit recently) my spots are noticably faded! my pores r smaller too! no change in lines yet, n i cant use it twice a day without getn a blackhead but im very happy w this product. im addicted!

on 9/5/2013 8:12:00 PM

While this serum does not seem to erase or even improve fine lines, it makes my skin really soft without breaking me out like a lot of other similar products.

Popular Treatments (Face)