August 31, 2014 | 1637 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow Pencil- Spring Flowers

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this is a shimmery light-medium lavender-pink eyeshadow pencil. I bought it for use on my waterline to make me look more awake. I have found that it works :) it stays put for a pretty long time, and I also noticed that it is quite pigmented, especially when swatched on the hand. and it only cost me $2!

here's a swatch of it:

that is ELF All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal on the top and the Jordana eye pencil on the bottom. notice how it's a bit more purple.

UPDATE 09/10/10: I also find that it makes an excellent eyeshadow base! makes the colors look bright and more dimensional.

UPDATE 10/04/10: lowered from 5 lippies to 3, only because sharpening this pencil is a disaster! the wood is bad quality so it causes the wood to splinter off when I try to sharpen it. I sharpened it just once this morning and already half the pencil was gone just from that! I'll stick to NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils because they give great color and they're a breeze to sharpen, for only $1-2 more.