April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Smokey Cream Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I think I would have preferred this eyeliner, but in another color. I have this creamy liner in Grass is Greener. The color seems to be very sheer and needs to be layered several times for the desired effect may be achieve. It is long-lasting, but it was a bit of a hassle to apply, so I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

I really like this liner, because it stays on pretty long and its easy to apply although its very very creamy so you have to be careful not to mess up! It doesnt compare to my maybelline eye studio gel liner though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by amyohmegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

General opinion: Amazing price for a good amount of product!

Pros: 1) Price is great for a higher end type product. 2) The amount you get will last you a LONG time -- it will take me about 2 years to finish mine! 3) It lasts on my eyes a long time. 4) Gives a dark black color, which I need. 4) Doesn't smudge for me. 5) It is EXTREMELY creamy and it won't dry out if you take care of it well. I've had E.L.F. gel eyeliners that dried up quickly...
- I went out and bought the E.L.F. Angled Eyeliner brush and it works perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I've been experimenting with gel/cream eyeliners recently, since stick/pencil/liquid does NOT work for me in any way, shape, or form.

This finally arrived this morning, just in time for me to put makeup on. I was thrilled to get this. I stuck my brush in and was very surprised at how creamy this eyeliner is. The littlest bit goes a long way.

I tightlined with it, and it was incredibly easy. I use the Sephora Pro-Gel Eyeliner brush #26, but I also used the E.L.F. angled eyeliner brush to smudge a bit and apply a tiny thin line above my lashes.

I also blinked while it was wet, and lucky for me, it lined my waterline perfectly. It looks nice, not caked on or too thick. With a bit of touch-up and smudging, it looks natural and not raccoon-like. I also lined above my lashes and smudged it while it was still wet.

Once it dries, I don't think it goes anywhere. I've been wearing it all day now, and I don't notice migration. When I went to smudge a spot that was dry, only a little bit flaked off where it was put on too thick. The rest didn't go anywhere.

In any case, I cannot bring myself to pay upwards of $20 for something that I know I won't use all of before it dries up. I'll save the money and spend it on other stuff instead, and just buy this.

I bought it in "Cafe" and it is a matte dark brown, but it is lighter in color than the Femme Couture that I've been using. That is a plus. I think I may splurge on the shimmery one the next time I make an order, but I'm not sure.

I would definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes it's nice and creamy, but the staying power is definitely NOT as good as Bobbi Brown gels. Used it twice, had raccoon eyes by the end of the day, even with a primer (TF Shadow Insurance). Not as bad as Maybelline gel (bought due to good reviews here, and was really disappointed), as the color is nice and rich, but doesn't stay in place, which is my whole reason for going to the trouble of using gel eyeliner in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I actually like this liner I am always looking for good liners that last all day and I found that this one does! It's pretty cheap and you get more product than you would if you were buying MAC fluidline oh and this does not dry out at all and it's creamy smooth and you can layer it to get the opaqueness you want. I like it and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation, longevity, creaminess, and wear are all on-par with MAC Fluidline, but you get 50% more for $3 cheaper if you pick Sephora's instead. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed with this! (Actually, impressed with Sephora's whole line). I find this so easy to apply, very creamy and smooth! And, it has not dried out one bit. The only reason I gave 4/5 is because it does kind of wear off and fade after a full day. I don't have oily lids or have any problem with makeup coming off. I found that using a bit of translucent powder to set this helps A LOT, so anyone who has a problem with this should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner ! I received it as a gift from one of my friends in may and I've used it almost everyday and I still have so much product ! I have it in the color must have which is just the black one . It is so creamy an pigmented . It goes on smoothly and once dried it's not going anywhere ! I have the waterproof version and it really is water proof . I shower and the liner is still on ! But it comes off easily with makeup remover . The only thing i dont like is of the line is applied too thick it will transfer ( but maybe its because i have oily eyelids , im not sure). Other than that I would reccomend this eyeliner !!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Racheal319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is VERY similar ( both creamy, easy to apply, and both of it smudge) to Bobbi brown gel liner! You could get this with half of the price of bb liner, which will you choose? Price are cheap, quite easy to apply, it's not bad but its not thebest gel liner. But it smudge as I applied it on my waterline. But for me smudging is not a big problem as I always carry a pack of small packet of makeup remover wet tissue with me. I'd prefer this product than bobbibrown, but among all the gel liner I've tried, shu uemura works the best!