July 29, 2014 | 1216 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Punk Rock Purple Glitter Rocks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Just picked this up today at Walgreens on sale for a little over a buck! Its a pretty sparkly purple, reminds me of the starry sky with its dark background and little flecks of silver. Creamy, smooth, opaque & retractable! What else could I ask for!? Looks great paired with a smokey eye or cool tone neutrals. Its a very darkk purple, could be mistakened for black grey? from a distance, not loud in your face neon bright--which I like. The silver did disappear after a few hours; although the glitter is sooo tiny that I couldn't really detect them on my face either!

TIP for FALLOUT: I would suggest wiggling an eyeliner/pencil brush to attempt to smoke out the liner (it won't budge at all! its sets super well but the silver should eventually wipe off). If your a fan of the sparkles and its breaking your heart to see them float away, top it with clear brow gel! Ive used a q-tip/my favorite $1 ELF smudge brush in the past for different liners & it works wonders at preventing fall out :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very glittery and the glitter falls from my eyes throughout the day and ends up all over my face. Not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

LOVE this purple eyeliner. BTW is has not been discontinued, i see it every time i go to walgreens haha. the purple is so pretty, and the sparkles are lovely. the staying power is great, and smudges well when you want it to. the texture is nice and creamy, no tugging. the only thing that bugs me sometimes is that the sparkles tend to fall out onto your face, and im scared to put this near my water line cuz it will go into my eye. but for me i dont care bout the sparkles on my face haha. this and my jordana metal rocks in prism purple are my go to purple pencil eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by renemy

I love this eyeliner. I got it nearly two years ago at Walgreens and I'm a little afraid they've discontinued it. It's a true, bold purple with LOTS of tiny silver glitters. They've very noticeable. The pencil draws easily with no tugging. The twist up mechanism works great. Love this pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Wow, wow, wow, this eyeliner is AMAZING! This is a great substitute for Designer Purple eyeliner by Mac.

This is a beautiful crayola crayon purple shade with a very fine silver glittery look with a shimmer to it. It has no chunkiness to it at all.
It went on beautifully, one swipe, but was darker when intensified, was super soft and smooth and lasted all day.

In comparison to Designer Purple it has the same smooth lasting quality with the cool irridescent like sparkle to it, but it is more of a true purple where Designer Purple is more of what i'd call a grape purple shade. HOWEVER, THIS IS JUST AS LOVELY AND THE BEST DUPE I'VE SEEN YET at a fraction of the price.

These Glitter Rocks eyeliners by Jordana are simply amazing! I purchased mine at Walgreens for $2.49.