April 19, 2014 | 1137 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Rock On Silver Glitter Rocks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

First time exploring with a silver eyeliner and im very impressed. This liner is super soft and glides on perfectly without tugging. It wears and looks really nice on the lower lash line. It doesn't wear glittery at all and I don't mind that. Happy Camper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very happily surprised with this! I picked this up just to try out a silver eyeliner, figuring that if I liked how it looked I could always pick up a higher end silver liner later. I may still (more on that later), but the Glitter Rocks liner performed way better than I expected it to, and I'll be keeping it in rotation.

The first time I used it, I slapped it on in a hurry one morning on my way out the door-no primer, no powder/shadow to set it, nothing else. There is definitely glitter in this, but it distributed evenly, and the silver is metallic and pigmented enough that it shows up without needing to use much pressure. Application was smooth once the pencil got warmed up a bit.

Did I mention the glitter? Personally I loved it, because I (heart) looks that are dramatic without much effort, but obviously this is a matter of opinion. I also did not use it on my waterline, just underneath my lower lashes, because however safe it may be I don't want it anywhere near my contacts.

Here's the clincher: It stayed on my eyes allllll day, with minimal transfer to my upper lid (which I usually have a big problem with), and 12 hours later it still looked respectable. The glitter had traveled a bit, but was still in my general eye area, and not all over my cheeks. I even had to go over it with some eye makeup remover to get the rest off after washing my face!

I'm still in the market for a glitter-less silver liner, but for a few bucks I'm more than satisfied, and will probably pick up a couple more colors to try out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very bright light silver with silver glitter. The thing that I really like about this liner is that it is crazy long-lasting. I was really surprised, given the price point. I like to use this mostly under my lower lashes to give some brightness to the eye. I don't find that there's too much fallout with the glitter in this one, which is a plus.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best color for eyeliner... It wasn't all that smooth going on, and it didn't have good staying power either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Wow, wow, wow, this eyeliner is AMAZING! This is a great eyeliner with the same wonderful qualities as Macs Pearlglide Intense eyeliners. at a fraction of the cost.

This is a beautiful true silver, not a glitter but that cool reflecting that pearlglide intenses have to them.

This is not chunky at all. It went on beautifully, was super soft and smooth and truly lasted all day.

If you are looking for the perfect silver eyeliner, look no more, this is it!

These Glitter Rocks eyeliners by Jordana are simply amazing!