April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Black Rocks Glitter Rocks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this by accident.
I was in a rush to buy the Easy Shine eyeliner but picked this up instead.
I definitely wasn't expecting glitter but now i love having it as part of my MU collections.
It is great for nights out and lasts long.
The glitter isn't overpowering also.

It is a must try if you are in the market for glitter eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really nice! Goes on smoothly with just a little glitter to brighten up the eyes, but not too big or flashy. If I use eye primer it stays put most of the day. Can't beat it for the price.
UPDATE: gets stars off for being unusable on the waterline, it's too waxy. But it's still dirt cheap...so...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG. Why did I try to find something else? Punch me! This eyeliner is the best. Very soft and glides easily. Amazing dark color with a little hint of sparkle that never falls out. Love it! And for this price it is a steal. By the way it is super difficult to find it because it is most of the time sold out (must be for a reason huh?) :) Highly recommend! Will buy again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I have died and gone to heaven. How can it be possible to find a liner this fabulous for only $1.99 at Walgreens? Am I dreaming? Amazing. This liner is ebony black with just a tiny hint of silver glitter that looks stunningly glamorous and elegant with no glitter fall out. I have not tried MAC's Black Russian e/l which one of the other reviewers compared this to and I believe has been discontinued. If you've been looking for Black Russian and can't find it, try this liner! It lasts all day and applies smooth and creamy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Love! This is such a great eyeliner for only $1.99 at Walgreens. I like to line my waterlines (the lower inner rims) with black liner most days. Often times, automatic eyeliners don't work very well with doing this and only kohl-type pencils will do the trick. Luckily, this one worked! It goes well on the lid itself and the waterline. The sparkle is pretty and isn't overwhelming. It's black with just a hint of silver sparkle. Looks great with a smokey eye or non-smokey. As with any glitter product, it can irritate the eyes a little bit if a piece of glitter gets in there, but this didn't happen often at all with me, which is a nice plus. I don't have anything negative to say about it, and for $1.99... what a great deal. I also tried the purple color, but it didn't have as much pigmentation as I hoped for and was more of a lighter lilac color (I was hoping for a richer purple). The black is perfect! I tried one of the automatic eyeliners from Jordana that was not the glitter kind and it was okay, but definitely not as good as this one. I think this one is a little softer and has better pigmentation, but not so soft that it gets all over your eyelashes and makes a mess. I also really like the felt eyeliner pen (in black). I use the eyeliner pen on my upper lids almost every day and highly recommend it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by FootSoldier66

Whoa, how are there not more reviews for this?

This eyeliner blew my mind. I got the black one and the gray one and will go back for not only backups but all the other colors!

First I swatched this instore on the back of my hand and was pleased to see that the little glitter particles actually showed up and they weren't all chunky. Also the color was intense and true to the packaging it came in. So I had to buy it. I got home and tried them both. They are sooooo beautiful and apply so smoothly and so easily. I couldn't believe the gray one actually showed up on my lid. Usually those lighter eyeliners don't show up on my skin.

Not only that, but they lasted all day without a single smudge. I was happily surprised by that. I wasn't expecting this to be a long lasting product.

This is a new HG product for me. After falling in love with the Prestige Total Intensity liners because of their staying power, I never thought I'd meet another eyeliner to compare. But this not only compares in terms of staying power, it blows the Prestige ones out of the water in terms of how they actually look.

I highly recommend these. So pretty, so cheap, and soooo much fun. I played around a little and did a thin line on my upper eyelids with the gray one and then put the black one above it. It looked so cool and smokey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Wow, wow, wow, this eyeliner is AMAZING! This is everything I wanted both Black Line and Black Russian eyeliners by Mac to be, which they weren't. It is a true, deep, dark black with very fine silver glitter (not chunky at all). It went on beautifully, one swipe, was super soft and smooth and truly lasted all day and night. I even swatched this shade on the back of my hand and the swatch was still there in the morning after a night of tossing and turning. I like it so much I bought a back up the next day.

In comparison to black line it has no green cast, it is a true black but went on just as smoothly.

Im comparison to black russian, it went on smoother, was more deep of a black and the silver showed up much more.

It wore better then either. This is my new HG black eyeliner!!!!!!!!!!!