October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Lipstick Stoplight Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mariam3296

I really love love love this lipstick, it's the perfect red in my opinion, it's very long lasting! The packaging is cheap that's the only 👎 but who cares i'll definitely repurchase this again and i advice those who haven't tried it to try it 👏

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The great thing about bright red lipsticks is that one can find a very good one, even at the drugstore, and look very good for less money than it might take to find the perfect beige, pink, or coral lipstick. That is certainly the case with this WnW lipstick. I own 2 others from this line which are deplorable--Wine Room and Just Peachy. This one somehow goes on better and remains pretty throughout the day. When it fades it looks like a pinky-red even stain...it actually looks like pinkish lipstick, and needs just a slick of balm beneath it.

I like it because I can modify the base red colour with a medium-bronze lipliner (dollar store! V pigmented n smooth though) to make it softer, or a plum blended inward to make the red pop, or a gloss, or a sheer lipstick--the red doesn't migrate like most lipsticks. I like how brightening and poppy it is. It doesn't get distorted after coffee, which is great.

A good everyday red for those who like brights and don't mind using a lip balm once or twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by zaniest1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how fabulous this lipstick is for so inexpensive!!! I was looking to upgrade my makeup for some upcoming photo shoots. Little did I know that I could upgrade and spend less money! Stoplight Red is sexy and great for photos!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

It is such a strikingly beautiful red color. I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Este si que es hermoso!! se paso es un clon de russian red de Mac!! dura muchisimo!!!! hay que hidratar bien antes si porque sino se resecan los labios. Hermosooooooo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by evilripley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely color, but it is nowhere near ruby woo... as far as color AND texture. If you don't like ruby woo's dry texture (which I love), I guess you will like this... I also didn't find it that pigmented. It's curious because I bought six shades and this is the one I thought I would prefer, and it's actually the one I'm most disappointed with. AND it smudges. The packaging doesn't bother me. I have a little case with a mirror just for lipstick which I use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite reds. It might be my #1. Bold and bright but not clownish on my deep brown complexion -- even without a lip liner. For a couple dollars, this keeps me off the Ruby Woo bandwagon everyone else is on. Like the rest of the megalasts, this goes on creamy and dries down semi matte. Lasts a long time and doesn't dry my lips out. Worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stoplight Red is definitely a very bright, blue-toned red, though not quite as deep and bold as I usually look for in my louder lipsticks. Really heavily pigmented, though I've seen only minimal staining/smudging. Matte finish is creamy rather than powdery and glides on smoothly with no considerable feathering/creeping.

I have very, very pale skin, so this shows up a bit harshly against how white my skin is. In day-light, the blue and slight magenta hue is most noticeable. Bright blue seems to bring the paler tones of my skin out more, which tends to make me look a bit pasty. I noticed myself appreciating this red most often at night-time in artificial lighting, oddly enough, though tan or darker skin may be more flattered than pure white.

I'm not entirely sold on the packaging, seeing as the cap is a tad loose and the lipstick fits too close to the top of the cap(which makes me nervous that an accidental bump in my purse might squish the top of the lipstick.) Very basic and no-nonsense, other than that, and I know I always do appreciate see-through caps.

I keep this as the blue-toned red on my three go-to reds that I switch between depending on what I'm wearing, so I still do reach for this quite often. Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte #111 is my orange red and Nyx Perfect Red is my favorite and the ultimate true-red. If you're looking for a cooler-toned red, this one might be for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bright, blue toned red with a slight pink undertone, and a creamy matte finish. It reminds me of a mix between MAC's Ruby Woo, and MAC Red. I love to wear red lipstick, and this is truly a gorgeous, good quality lipstick. However, the packaging is horrendous! Do not purchase unless you are putting it into a custom lipstick palette. The first time I used it I put it on, and then put it in my purse for touch ups later on. When I went to get it out of my purse the lid had fallen off and the lipstick had gotten EVERYWHERE! It was impossible to remove, so I had to just throw away that purse. :( Overall, it is a pretty lipstick, but because of the cheap packaging I will never buy another WnW lipstick. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Oh my, I am VERY picky about reds because I am very light and cool-toned. I bought this awhile ago and for whatever reason never used it. I used it for Christmas Day and wow. I have never received so many compliment on the color before. Very rich red and cool-neutral red. It NEVER turned fuchsia on me or any weird shade of pink. It stayed a true red all day, i am not kidding, all day. I ate and drank and it faded a little but stayed there.

I asked on here for Christmas red suggestions and I got this and a few others. I picked this because I already had it. THANKS so much for the suggestions, it came out gorgeous. It is a matte formula, but not super matte, was more of a semi-matte. Very creamy and didn't dry me out.