February 27, 2015 | 1110 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Lipstick Stoplight Red

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:39:00 PM More reviews by EmmaNoelle

This lipstick is a lovely bright red colour that I have been looking for in a lip product for ages, but I won't be repurchasing solely due to personal preference. It's less matte than the other Wet 'n' Wild Megalast colours. As a result the staying power wasn't amazing - but by no means bad - and it looked a little too glossy for my liking as I do prefer a hard matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ArianaB

Stoplight Red is a perfect true red, which I love because blue-tone reds look awful with my complexion and I personally don't find yellow-tone reds to be that exciting. This one is a bit creamier and less matte than the other shades in the line, but I find that it has a great finish (not too shiny) and is honestly just a flawless shade. It also stays on for hours, does not feather (even when I don't use a liner), and simply looks fantastic. I thought I was resigned to darker reds for the rest of my life but this is a great power shade to have, and for $1.78 (including tax) it was a steal. I highly recommend trying this out!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Divandria

So this was a bit disappointing...Waay to glossy for my liking... It isn't as matte as the other lipsticks from their line. I'm still looking for a blue tone lipstick that can top my Jordana Rouge lipstick!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I have finally found the perfect true red color for my complexion! I can't believe I've waited so long to buy this considering its only $2. It's just a beautiful true red color; not too warm or cool. The formula is excellent too because it's matte without being too drying. I paired this with rimmel red diva lip liner and I was super impressed. Finally a red that doesn't look to harsh or clown like on me. I think the staying power on this is excellent too but of course with most lipsticks you'll need a retouch if you eat or drink anything. I don't wear red lips very often but on the occasion I do this will be what I wear. I've tried several other reds but none have worked as well as this, either because of the color or the formula. I highly recommend this especially with the rimmel liner, which I will do a separate review on. Its a near perfect match for this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mariam3296

I really love love love this lipstick, it's the perfect red in my opinion, it's very long lasting! The packaging is cheap that's the only 👎 but who cares i'll definitely repurchase this again and i advice those who haven't tried it to try it 👏

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The great thing about bright red lipsticks is that one can find a very good one, even at the drugstore, and look very good for less money than it might take to find the perfect beige, pink, or coral lipstick. That is certainly the case with this WnW lipstick. I own 2 others from this line which are deplorable--Wine Room and Just Peachy. This one somehow goes on better and remains pretty throughout the day. When it fades it looks like a pinky-red even stain...it actually looks like pinkish lipstick, and needs just a slick of balm beneath it.

I like it because I can modify the base red colour with a medium-bronze lipliner (dollar store! V pigmented n smooth though) to make it softer, or a plum blended inward to make the red pop, or a gloss, or a sheer lipstick--the red doesn't migrate like most lipsticks. I like how brightening and poppy it is. It doesn't get distorted after coffee, which is great.

A good everyday red for those who like brights and don't mind using a lip balm once or twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by zaniest1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how fabulous this lipstick is for so inexpensive!!! I was looking to upgrade my makeup for some upcoming photo shoots. Little did I know that I could upgrade and spend less money! Stoplight Red is sexy and great for photos!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

It is such a strikingly beautiful red color. I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Este si que es hermoso!! se paso es un clon de russian red de Mac!! dura muchisimo!!!! hay que hidratar bien antes si porque sino se resecan los labios. Hermosooooooo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by evilripley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely color, but it is nowhere near ruby woo... as far as color AND texture. If you don't like ruby woo's dry texture (which I love), I guess you will like this... I also didn't find it that pigmented. It's curious because I bought six shades and this is the one I thought I would prefer, and it's actually the one I'm most disappointed with. AND it smudges. The packaging doesn't bother me. I have a little case with a mirror just for lipstick which I use everyday.