October 24, 2014 | 1536 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

I love this eye make up remover. The almay ones sting my skin so bad and this one is much more effective than the neutrogena blue bottle. I wish it came in a larger size because I go thru a bottle every six weeks or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkerfly42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product - I searched for a waterproof eye makeup remover that was actually effective for a long long time! This was one of the best out there, and the packaging was good. I was able to purchase this a couple times but unfortunately I do believe it is discontinued or in the process of being. My local CVS no longer sells it, nor does Target where I usually purchased it. I have switched to Sonia Kashuk's waterproof eye makeup remover and actually really like it as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review for awhile, but I had to for this. I usually avoid drugstore eye makeup removers - they either leave an oily mess on my eyes or turn them blood red the next day due to some allergen. I was using a sample of L'Oreal bifacils a friend gave me. It was great but I knew the full size would be expensive and I would have to make a special trip to Macy's to buy it. I bought this on a whim at RiteAid. It's fast, it doesn't leave an oily residue and best of all, I am NOT allergic to it! My go-to from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by xarenachengx

this makeup remover is amazing, it removed all of my eye make up but the downside is that it is a little oily. still a great product that i would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by TheItalian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!
- Water based yet it still removes WP makeup, but leaves very little residue
- Does not dry out your eye contour area
- Price is excellent and lasts a long time
- Packaging is conveniennt because you can turn it upside down when it's about to run out.

Wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfordays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

takes off my most subborn mascara like the maybelline rocket mascara in waterproof and its lasted me a long time! (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing a bunch of girls on YT rave up and down about this, and almost being out of makeup remover, I decided to try this. Its scentless and very gentle. I put a decent amount on two cotton rounds, and place them on my eyes for about 10 seconds. All my eye makeup comes off just like that. It didnt sting my eyes or make me temporarily blind (like some oil based removers do). Im on my second bottle, I hope they keep this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is an excellent eye makeup remover. I just bought my second bottle. I soak a cotton ball, gently press it against my eye for about 30-45 seconds and it dissolves my makeup without having to rub. I do not recommend this if you use a long-lasting waxy eyeliner on top of your lids. I sometimes use one in my waterline so I always remove it carefully with a clean q-tip before using this remover. In my experience, it smudges the waxy eyeliner and makes it extremely difficult to remove. I prefer this to the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off WP mascara fairly easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes (which is has been a problem in the past - I can't stand vaseline). Remember to shake the bottle before using b/c the oil does float on top.

The whole in the bottle is big enough to dip a q-tip in if I need to get my waterline better.

I really like the cute bottle. The top feels substantial althought I would prefer a flip top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised. I used their old remover in high school and, though oily, it worked. This is great for everything except waterproof mascara, which I rarely wear. But on those occasions, their cream version works perfectly.