Maybelline Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, FIL D45113/1

on 6/4/2015 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It dries out my eyes and eye-area skin like crazy! At first I thought I had dry eyes like I'm used to due to the use of air-conditioner anywhere I'm in. But when I had some days off and was away from any make up I realized it's not because of the AC that my eyes were dry, but it was this product. Definitely the first and last time I would ever buy it.

on 1/28/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The pink bottle is very cute and it does remove heavy or light eye makeup, but what I don't like is the oily film it leaves behind. I would recommend this to someone who wears more eye makeup in general (or waterproof mascara); but for me I want it fast simple and done for basic eye makeup. I don't want to use this to remove makeup and use something else to remove the residue. Not a bad product just not for me :/

on 1/24/2015 2:31:00 PM

I must say this does do a really job at removing eye makeup but it leaves such an oily residue. I got use to it eventually but it is very annoying to have your face feel like olive oil after removing your eye makeup. It's one more thing i have to remove! I prefer the Rimmel London eye makeup remover compared to this.

on 1/10/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of the best drugstore makeup removers I've tried. It doesn't remove everything quite as easily as some of my top performers, but close enough. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all, which is super important for me as I have sensitive eyes. Pretty packaging too, though the screw cap is a bit annoying, I would prefer a flip cap.

on 1/2/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was so pleasantly surprised by this makeup remover. It works just as well as Clinique Take the Day Off or the Neutrogena Version and it is much cheaper. It takes off all my long wear and waterproof eye makeup and I didn't have any negative reactions to it, either. I will be buying this from now on!

on 12/30/2014 1:33:00 PM

Honestly the only remover that actually takes off my waterproof mascara. Love love love how it's not GREASY! It's a milky consistency that never leaves my eyelids soaked in greasy oil. Have and will continue to repurchase. Only downside is I went through the bottle pretty fast, but I do wear waterproof mascara every day I wear makeup

on 9/29/2014 4:55:00 PM

I love this eye make up remover. The almay ones sting my skin so bad and this one is much more effective than the neutrogena blue bottle. I wish it came in a larger size because I go thru a bottle every six weeks or so.

on 9/13/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product - I searched for a waterproof eye makeup remover that was actually effective for a long long time! This was one of the best out there, and the packaging was good. I was able to purchase this a couple times but unfortunately I do believe it is discontinued or in the process of being. My local CVS no longer sells it, nor does Target where I usually purchased it. I have switched to Sonia Kashuk's waterproof eye makeup remover and actually really like it as well!

on 8/20/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't written a review for awhile, but I had to for this. I usually avoid drugstore eye makeup removers - they either leave an oily mess on my eyes or turn them blood red the next day due to some allergen. I was using a sample of L'Oreal bifacils a friend gave me. It was great but I knew the full size would be expensive and I would have to make a special trip to Macy's to buy it. I bought this on a whim at RiteAid. It's fast, it doesn't leave an oily residue and best of all, I am NOT allergic to it! My go-to from now on.

this makeup remover is amazing, it removed all of my eye make up but the downside is that it is a little oily. still a great product that i would repurchase