July 31, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by xarenachengx

this makeup remover is amazing, it removed all of my eye make up but the downside is that it is a little oily. still a great product that i would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by TheItalian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!
- Water based yet it still removes WP makeup, but leaves very little residue
- Does not dry out your eye contour area
- Price is excellent and lasts a long time
- Packaging is conveniennt because you can turn it upside down when it's about to run out.

Wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfordays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

takes off my most subborn mascara like the maybelline rocket mascara in waterproof and its lasted me a long time! (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing a bunch of girls on YT rave up and down about this, and almost being out of makeup remover, I decided to try this. Its scentless and very gentle. I put a decent amount on two cotton rounds, and place them on my eyes for about 10 seconds. All my eye makeup comes off just like that. It didnt sting my eyes or make me temporarily blind (like some oil based removers do). Im on my second bottle, I hope they keep this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is an excellent eye makeup remover. I just bought my second bottle. I soak a cotton ball, gently press it against my eye for about 30-45 seconds and it dissolves my makeup without having to rub. I do not recommend this if you use a long-lasting waxy eyeliner on top of your lids. I sometimes use one in my waterline so I always remove it carefully with a clean q-tip before using this remover. In my experience, it smudges the waxy eyeliner and makes it extremely difficult to remove. I prefer this to the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off WP mascara fairly easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes (which is has been a problem in the past - I can't stand vaseline). Remember to shake the bottle before using b/c the oil does float on top.

The whole in the bottle is big enough to dip a q-tip in if I need to get my waterline better.

I really like the cute bottle. The top feels substantial althought I would prefer a flip top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised. I used their old remover in high school and, though oily, it worked. This is great for everything except waterproof mascara, which I rarely wear. But on those occasions, their cream version works perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lepidopterist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this out of the clearance bin at my Kroger store, just on a whim. I've used Neutrogena wipes for years, never had a problem, but I ran out before work this morning.
(I work third shift, so I have to change my makeup quickly from fancy daytime to simplistic work style.)
I did what every beauty blog says to do with liquid removers; poured it on the cotton ball, held in a few seconds, and wiped it all away.
In fairness, it seemed to work. I wear a ton of eye make up, and it took it off pretty cleanly. I swiped on my fresh concealer and mascara and off I went.
Well, about an hour into my shift, my eyes started to ache. I went to the bathroom, and oh boy, they were RED. Flaming red and watery and hurting so badly. I ended up having to buy eye drops to stop the pain.
I've never had a sensitivity problem before, from cleanser, remover, makeup, or lotion. This is a first for me, and it is miserable. It's beyond irritation, and might even be a full blown allergic reaction.
Other people have had great experiences, and like I said, it did work like it was supposed to. But the best make-up remover in the world isn't worth suffering for, and this is far from the best.
Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this stuff! Packaging in my personal opinion was horrible, didn't take all my mascara off, and even when I washed my face and rinsed it off away from my eyes, it still felt like there was residue in my eyes and stung like heck. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used many eye makeup removers and this one is def holy grail worthy. It never irritates my eyes and does a good job taking off all my mascara. I agree with other posters that it runs out quickly but its only about $4.50 so it worth it. I really like the fact that my eyes do not feel oily after using this unlike Neutrogena and Clinique which leaves my eyes all greasy. For under $5 dollars everyone should try it out and see how great it is