April 21, 2014 | 1425 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is an excellent eye makeup remover. I just bought my second bottle. I soak a cotton ball, gently press it against my eye for about 30-45 seconds and it dissolves my makeup without having to rub. I do not recommend this if you use a long-lasting waxy eyeliner on top of your lids. I sometimes use one in my waterline so I always remove it carefully with a clean q-tip before using this remover. In my experience, it smudges the waxy eyeliner and makes it extremely difficult to remove. I prefer this to the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Takes off WP mascara fairly easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes (which is has been a problem in the past - I can't stand vaseline). Remember to shake the bottle before using b/c the oil does float on top.

The whole in the bottle is big enough to dip a q-tip in if I need to get my waterline better.

I really like the cute bottle. The top feels substantial althought I would prefer a flip top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised. I used their old remover in high school and, though oily, it worked. This is great for everything except waterproof mascara, which I rarely wear. But on those occasions, their cream version works perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lepidopterist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this out of the clearance bin at my Kroger store, just on a whim. I've used Neutrogena wipes for years, never had a problem, but I ran out before work this morning.
(I work third shift, so I have to change my makeup quickly from fancy daytime to simplistic work style.)
I did what every beauty blog says to do with liquid removers; poured it on the cotton ball, held in a few seconds, and wiped it all away.
In fairness, it seemed to work. I wear a ton of eye make up, and it took it off pretty cleanly. I swiped on my fresh concealer and mascara and off I went.
Well, about an hour into my shift, my eyes started to ache. I went to the bathroom, and oh boy, they were RED. Flaming red and watery and hurting so badly. I ended up having to buy eye drops to stop the pain.
I've never had a sensitivity problem before, from cleanser, remover, makeup, or lotion. This is a first for me, and it is miserable. It's beyond irritation, and might even be a full blown allergic reaction.
Other people have had great experiences, and like I said, it did work like it was supposed to. But the best make-up remover in the world isn't worth suffering for, and this is far from the best.
Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this stuff! Packaging in my personal opinion was horrible, didn't take all my mascara off, and even when I washed my face and rinsed it off away from my eyes, it still felt like there was residue in my eyes and stung like heck. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used many eye makeup removers and this one is def holy grail worthy. It never irritates my eyes and does a good job taking off all my mascara. I agree with other posters that it runs out quickly but its only about $4.50 so it worth it. I really like the fact that my eyes do not feel oily after using this unlike Neutrogena and Clinique which leaves my eyes all greasy. For under $5 dollars everyone should try it out and see how great it is

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I love it soooo much BUT...it runs out so quickly! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

This doesn't burn my eyes and it takes ALL the makeup off, especially off my eyes. Can feel greasy a tad but if you wipe it again without product that goes away. Ive bought it over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh man, this stuff is fantastic. I've never used anything so damn effective! It removes every trace of makeup from my eyes and sensitive parts of my face without leaving any greasy residue. Just so great. Will DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Hands down, this is the one of the best waterproof eye make up removers on the market right now! It is gentle on the most sensitive area of your face. Yet, I find that it flawlessly removes all makeup and residues. This works on even the toughest of make up. And it doesn't make your eyes feel like they are slathered in grease.

I soak a cotton ball with a bit of product. Then, I lay the cotton ball on my eyelid for a couple seconds before wiping away. I don't have to rub at all! I just swipe the lid and everything comes off.

I am usually not a big Maybelline fan. But this product is the BOMB! I will definitely be repurchasing, unless I find something equally as effective with more natural ingredients. what gets me here is the price, which is around $5. And it is easily accessible in any drugstore, though it is mostly sold out.