September 18, 2014 | 1912 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Pray

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love. Love,Love this is the best I have used Dove, for years
But I tried this and my skin, is so soft and the smell is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by csmithsps

I'm a Olay fan and this is by far my favorite Olay shower product. This leaves my skins soft but not oily. Most of the time I don't even have to apply body lotion after my shower which is a plus for me because it saves me time when I'm in a hurry. I love the smell of this as well. The price is good too. I'm definitely sticking with Olay shower products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bar soap lathers better than my Dove body wash. It has a very light and clean scent - nothing fruity or overpowering. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hate to be the voice of dissension here, but I'm not in love with this. I have dry/sensitive skin and this irritated parts of it so badly that it was almost unbearable, and no lotion could calm down the irritation/itch. Furthermore, these bars get used up really quickly - oddly fast in my opinion. I usually use body wash but bought a 2-pack of these because they were cheaper and thought the bars would last longer. I was wrong. Also, (insert soap dropping jokes here) the curved shape made these bar soaps slippery and I would drop them a lot. Minor annoyance but still.

Good things: cleaned fine, no bad scents. But I'm going back to my body wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

I adore this soap----let me state that right away. I have sensitive skin, with some slight eczema on the back of one hand, and this soap is even better for me than Dove Sensitive Skin bar. There is absolutely no irritation of my skin, the bar lasts a long time....but my favorite thing is the rich, thick lather, even in our hard well water.

That said, for the love of heaven, DON'T get it in your eyes. It happened to me about an hour ago, and it felt like burning acid. It STILL hurts. For that I subtract one lippie, but I still love it and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ultra moisture WITH SHEA BUTTER!!
Im in love with this soap. For years ive been using dove all kinds and can tell was satisfied with the results. I tried this one (the one with shea butter only!!!) and OMG! this is like butter for your skin, your body feels so soft and hydrated after the shower, sometimes i dont even need lotion. Very happy with the product. But only the shea butter one...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by money9252

I have extremely sensitive skin. Every other bar of soap i've ever used dries me out after using. This soap is amazing it keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I also suffer from eczema i find this really helps with keeping eczema flare ups from occurring. I will not use any other kind of soap!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't describe how much I like this soap bar. I was skeptical before I bought it because I have really dry skin and usually soaps dry me out really bad. I am not a big fan on lotions and I am lazy to apply lotions after shower since it makes my hand slippery when I touch water. So I came across this soap bar, at first I didn't realize how much it had changed my skin condition. I noticed that I haven't been using lotion at all and my legs aren't itchy or dry like they used to be due to lack of body moisturizer. I give all the credits to this little soap bar. It not only smells amazing but also really moisturize your skin, leaves them smooth and healthy. I think I will try the body wash next time, and see if it does the same magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by robyn1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably one of my favorite products out there. I've been using it in the shower for a long time now and haven't wanted to buy anything else since. I have dry, sensitive skin and even in the cold, dry Canadian winter my skin feels smooth and hydrated after I get out of the shower.

It's so good that I've even started using it as a facial cleanser. I have sensitive skin that equally breaks out and get dry and flaky, so I have a hard time finding a good cleanser. I always thought that using bar soap on your face was a terrible thing to do, but one day I got lazy and decided to wash my face in the shower with this. It was SO GOOD. I still need to apply a moisturizer on my face afterward, but my skin feels soft and moisturized and I rarely get pimples anymore.

It might not be the best for everyone, but it's so cheap you definitely won't lose anything by trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it, it is the most heavenly bar in this cold winter weather. My skin is nice and soft and I don't need lotion :)