July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Brynn322

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.