Lucy Minerals - Sweet Dreams Ambrosia

on 11/18/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have oily skin and I've noticed that using oil as a moisturizer at night really helps keep my skin more balanced. It smells lovely and sinks into my skin overnight so I wake up to soft skin. A tiny drop rubbed through my palms is a great hair smoother, too.
I've been using this on and off since the first of the year, and almost every night under my eyes, and I've just now finished the bottle. This stuff really lasts.

on 7/12/2011 10:25:00 PM

I have used this for about a month. I first ordered a terrific little trial size for $5, which comes in a great little dropper-type bottle. I have enjoyed using oils on my face for years, including VERY expensive serums from Darphin, coconut oil, EEOV, etc. I was initially attracted to this product because of the price and its mixture of essential oils. I have good skin, but was blown away by the impact. I really didn't expect any change - I just wanted to try something new. But just a couple tiny drops go a long way. NOTABLE: I have been irritated for about 8 months with a persistent mild rash around my nose and mouth. I suppose it is perioral dermatitis, which usually requires oral antibiotics, but I just never got around to seeing my doctor. But within 2 days, I noticed that the rash was gone - even my family members were surprised at this. I am very skeptical with some of the "miracles" reported here on MUA, but I would urge anyone interested in oils or rich serums to give this a try. It does contain some emu oil, so vegans and some vegatarians may find this offensive. However, Ludy Minerals makes another oil mix that is identical to Ambrosia, but without the emu oil. I also enjoy it - not as rich, but also nice to use. (Also available in a 5$ trial size.) Because of my satisfaction with these oils, I ordered the full sizes; only $20 on sale for 2 oz, which is much cheaper than the $$$$$ Darphin Jasmine serum I have long used.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This serum feels absolutely fabulous on my face! I used it as a night time treatment and was really very happy with the skin I woke up the next morning. It did not break me out or get a rash, which I can be prone to (touch wood).The smell is absolutely gorgeous, and you really do need a tiny bit for your face. I have used decleor oils, dr hauschka and some others, and this is for sure the best! This is the version which contains emu oil, but really I could not really tell much of a difference except for that it may be a little more moisturising.

Ingredients: Emu Oil (20%), Jojoba Oil, Camellia Seed Oil , Argan Oil , Watermelon Seed Oil , Meadowfoam Seed Oil Cranberry Seed Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, and just a touch of an essential oil blend of Lavender, Rose Geranium, and Yuzu

Popular Face Skincare Products