November 23, 2014 | 1244 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - creme eye color in Quartz

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great color on me. It is a very soft subtle champagne glimmer. I love to use this as a cream highlighter all over my brow bones, inner lid corners, bridge of nose, cupids bow, and cheek bones to give some dimension and added light to my high points. Its easy to blend and looks beautiful without screaming HIGHLIGHTER as so many do. Only con is I think it doesn't last very long, but with the right primer,s it does last for about 6-8 hours. I would reapply if going out again at night. I use NYX HD eye shadow primer and it prevented alot of the creasing that used to happen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I recently thought to use this as a highlighter for my face and it works great! For my eye lids though it's never worked well with or without primer unless I use it on my brow bone. It does not stay on the lids but scoots back to the crease after a couple hours. Very irritating. I'm glad I thought to use this as a highlighter since I does work well in perking up my skin and doesn't break my moody skin out at all nor does it clog my pores. Very happy. Giving this a five star rating as I love that this product works and ,of course, the gorgeous Becca packaging!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a peach champagne shade that I bought online. I am very light skinned and I was really looking for something that I could swipe on early mornings at six am and look more awake. This is not what I was looking for. I was disappointed with the color. It does not really do anything but add some shimmer and gloss. It does not brighten or lighten, it is just not light enough to work for me. This goes on my swaplist. The texture is quite similar to NARS cream eye shadow or the discontinued Chanel Ombre Unique cremes. This is however not as greasy as Revlon Illuminance Creme shadows. I have dry eyelids so I have no real problem with creasing but if you have even slight oilyness, you might want to try something else. There are quite likely to crease on most people.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by glintzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeshadow base. My eyes are very sensitive, and I had problems with UD primer potion hurting my eyes and making them feel tired. I apply a very thin application of the Becca creme shadow, then apply my powder shadow right away, there is no waiting for it to dry. This works just as well if not better at keeping my shadow from creasing as the UD. Make sure you only apply a very thin layer. I found UD made my shadow more difficult than normal to remove at the end of the day also, but the Becca washes right off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! Quartz is a light pearly pink that really wakes up the eye. My favorite way to use it is under the lowder lash line and in the inner corner of the eye. Great look with no makeup, really perks up tired eyes and makes you look younger and more rested. I bought the Becca creme shadow brush and that made the lower line application so much easier. It lasts very long and I see it even after I wash my face so great staying powder for a creme shadow (Rose Gold is long lasting too but some of the darker Becca cremes need powder to set or they do fade). Quartz can also be used as a highlighter on the cheekbones as well (so can Rose Gold). Great color I never would have tried unless my friend had not pushed me into it. Good call Ellen!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color. It's soft and very pretty on almost every skin tone. I like the fact that this is a cream shadow, as opposed to a cream-to-powder shadow (because I have so many of them...). It allows for extra blending time. So for anyone having creasing problems, you must set this with either powder shadow or a translucent powder (or try layering over translucent powder...).

My other favorite color in this collection is Ametrine. If you still have problems with this texture, try the LM Metallic Cream Shadows. Waterproof once dry...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Lina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Becca Cream Shadows. They are more moist than most, so I usually cover with a powder of a similar color. This is my HG e/s base. I use it under almost everything. Lovely shimmery pale pink/champagne color. Complements brown eyes. Would definitely repurchase as this is the e/s I use the most out of my entire collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

**** click continued to view picture**** I absolutely LOVE Becca's creme eye colours! I never wear them on their own because they will probably crease like crazy like most cream e/s, but for some strange reason, if I use it as a e/s base it won't crease and will actually make my e/s last all day! Quartz is a pretty shimmery champagne color with a bit of pink (think Stila Kitten e/s or a warmer version of MAC paint in Stilife). I apply them with my pinky finger and I can apply my e/s right away - no need to wait for it to dry (or worry about it drying too quickly). It's also super blendable and I think pretty moisturizing. I've had problems with MAC paints being too dry and causing my eyes to water, but I've never had problems with Becca creme eye colours. At $24 it's a bit steep, but one shadow will last you well over a year, even if you use it every day! A definite HG for me!>
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2004 5:03:00 PM More reviews by portlandgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product b/c I love the color. But the staying power is awful. I put this on for a dinner party, and by the time 10pm rolled around, it had completely rubbed off. (And I even used a primer). I'm afraid this one is going back to Nordstrom's!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by checkered_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty shimmery peachy champagne color. Goes on smoothly, but creased like mad on me! Definitely try setting it with powder or use a non-creasing base with this one! Pretty on the browbone or inner corner of the eye.