September 23, 2014 | 939 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder #940

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I love this powder! I usually love to wear this over a darker cream eyeshadow. Then it will turn into this beautiful gold/orange sheen on the eyes! I am interested in getting other star powders because of this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is safe to say I have found my favorite eyeshadow of all time. It's a peachy golden pinky champagne duochrome and not only does it look gorgeous and almost go with everything but it's easy to find, not LE and I can wear it every day and not get bored. It's what I wanted MAC Vanilla pigment to be - less yellow, less frosty. Is it perfect? No. It should be pressed and it should stick a little better to the lids...needs more binders or something, so I apply it with a damp MAC 239. The container sucks. And so small! Also not a fan of loose e/s but I will let that go this time. THIS time. Has anyone ever pressed MUFE Star Powders? Let me know! NC35/MMM/Oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, gorgeous!
It was my very first Star Powder from MUFE. They have such a huuuge selection and I was quite unsure what to choose. Finally, I've decided to start with a duochrome (because I looooove the way they look on my upper lid) so I bought #940. It looks completely white in the pan but it has fantastic orange reflexes. The powder feels smoother and silkier than MAC pigments, catches the light and gives the skin such a unique glow. You only need a small amount for a visibile and fabulous result, the star powders are very pigmented.
As for the 940, the best part is that you can use it on face&lips too, due to its coloring. I use it for highlighting my upper lids, my cheekbones and for adding an extra shine on my lips.
I highly recommend this one!