October 31, 2014 | 850 users online

Styling Products - Kenra - Mousse Wax

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could give this a zero, I would. Hold? WHAT hold? Wax? Not Likely! Mousse? No volume AT ALL. My freshly washed hair was a greasy mess after I applied this at the roots. Thank got I had KMS dry shampoo or I would have had to start all over again. We're not talkin' next day hair here, more like next WEEK hair. I'm even going to have to wash my brushes and combs. I'm livid. Can ya tell?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Let me start off by saying that I have very thin, fine hair that tends to have no life at all. Hence why I tend to stay away from styling products such as gel, mousse, hair spray, etc. Anyway, this was given to me as a gift with purchase at a local beauty store, so I figured I'd try it out seeing as it was free. It definetely starts off feeling like mousse, but I quickly find out that once it's applied to your hair it is very similiar to wax. I'm not a big fan of the waxiness, but I am pretty surprised at how flexible it makes my hair, even after hours of wear. I wouldn't purchase this myself because like I said I hardly use styling products.