July 25, 2014 | 1803 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kate Somerville - HydraKate line release face serum

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Tnalexander

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product healed my very very dry very very sensitive skin, including my red problem areas. I love that it even works under the eyes without any negative skin reaction. I have noticed that I have to use it everyday for the dryness to stay at bay, but I have problematic skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am glad to read somebody else's skin dried out using this. I thought I was crazy. I tried mixing Quench Serum with this to help. The first week I used it my skin looked great. Then about a week into it my skin started flaking and looking dry. I so wanted keep using this. But, I had to return it:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Everywhere I look this gets rave reviews. I was so excited to try it. Unfortunately this is definitely one of those YMMV products as it did absolutely nothing for me. My skin did not like it at all. Not only did it have zero affect on even the finest of lines, it dried out my skin horribly, leaving it flaky, dull, and listless. With the name "hydra", I thought it would at least be a decent moisturizer. :( I read the instructions over and over, and tried it on numerous occasions with the same horrible results every time. I would definitely get samples before forking out the money for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate that I love this. It's a little out of my price range, but after one use I was hooked. I'm in my late 20's and have not taken very good care of my skin until recently, I have some fine lines around my eyes and a light 11... these disappeared immediately. Immediately! Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I am in my late 30's now and always have taken care of my face, but to prevent aging and using anti-aging products. I bought this serum awhile ago and loved it then, but ran out and thought I would go without it, but noticed my face did not have that glow it was having when I used this product. I use it under my moisturizing cream at night and just love it. It plumps my skin up and makes it look amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lmande

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this as a sample and I don't know when I've been more impressed by a product. I don't even use this line although I have sampled the deep tissue repair cream - which I thought worked GREAT on lines, especially around the mouth. Well, this works even better and after only ONE application. And here's something I've never experienced in all my years of dabbling with the 'latest treatments' - the benefits of using this last more than one day! I would say maybe 2 possibly 3 days a week of a very small amount would do the trick. I have had botox treatments in the past - 3 times - and never did I think a product existed that would match that result until now. At a $150 an ounce I would hightly recommend. It would last a very long time and its still a whole lot cheaper than botox.