July 30, 2014 | 1994 users online

Mascara - Collection 2000 - Big Fake Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Totally rubbish.....clumped up and is really stiff and gloopy. NOT GOOD

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This must be the biggest mascara wand I have ever seen. It's bigger than my eye! Obviously this makes it difficult to use and I feel like I can't even get close to the roots of my lashes. It's also just your typical mascara brush in shape and bristles.
The effect is actually fine, apart from the fact that I can't get the roots properly. There's some length and decent volume, and the lashes are separated.
The formula is not particularly wet, but somehow this managed to give me mascara smudges ON MY NOSE! I don't think that's ever happened before... It also has smudged all the other times I've used it, so I can confidently say I would not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely worthless mascara! This is in no way volumising or lengthening. What this mascara did do was make my lashes even straighter than before I applied it. I have a slight curl to my lashes but they are very thin so I was attracted to the big brush and promises of volume. This formula made my lashes look awful and without any curl, lift or volume. I used it for a week and then threw it in the bin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ClaireButtons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever brought! The brush is sooooo big, it's unusable - you accidentally get blobs of mascara all over your carefully applied eye-shadow. Additionally, it does not do what it says 'on the tin' & doesn't make your lashed thick. Finally, and this is the worst part, I applied it & checked my make up an hr later at work, only to discover major panda eyes (nobody had told me!!)!!!!! I've tried to use the brush in other mascaras as I thought it may just be the formulation & the brush is workable on the top lashes but it's so big, I can't get it in another of my other mascara tubes!!!

Don't waste your money, girls, this is USELESS!!!!!

Update on this mascara - I left it a while & it must have dried a little as the effect is now completely different! I actually like it & am using it in a daily basis. I use1coat, or maybe 2 if it's night-time, and get fabulous volume & length. I then just top it off with another waterproof mascara with a good separating brush to 'seal' it & it lasts really well. I also seem to have got the hang of using the big brush & rarely get blobs all over my face. It's strange how mascara's change over time - with this one, it's a blessing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Yingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this mascara is so flaky and it smudges on me (plus i don't even have oily eyelids) the wand/brush is too big for my eyes, the product itself is very dry and won't last very long before it completely dries out. AND it's so hard to remove (and yet it still smudges on me) What a waste of money

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good mascara for those looking for lots of volume and not too much length. On me, it gave a similar effect as Diorshow for a fraction of the price, and went on smoothly and clump-free. A pleasant surprise, except it was a bit smudgy by the end of the day so if I buy again I'll pick up the waterproof version. Unlike other reviewers, I've had no problems with it drying out quickly or becoming clumpy - been using the tube I've got since January and I've still got enough use in it to feel bad about chucking it after the designated three months was up.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara is so awful! I've purchased 2 tubes as I thought the first one was faulty...turns out it wasn't, it's just a crap mascara. The formula is extremely dry, gives NO length and NO volume, clumps, flakes...there are no good points about this mascara to me. My lashes look better with no mascara on than this. The wand is very big and is a little difficult to use without getting mascara around my eyes. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ainacupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a big piece of fake mascara! Did not work for me at all. Gave my lashes little volume and very little length. Plus it would smudge on me by the end of day! Also, irritated my eyes after a few days of using it. It reminds me of Benefit Badgal mascara in terms of the wand (it is pretty big) and consistency. The one I got was really dry and have to put on loads of coats to get the volume I want. Not sure if that's how they are as some reviews below say otherwise. But will definitely NOT be repurchasing or using this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mbradleyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara!! I was a little put off when I first looked at the size of the brush, but soon realised how amazing it was after using it. The mascara itself is just right, not too thin and not too thick. I still use the brush now when using other mascaras to take off any excess and fan my lashes out more evenly. Would recommend this to anyone who likes big lashes but doesn't want to look too "fake".

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The mascara itself is alright, but the formula is pretty horrible.
It is so dry I only used it maybe 3x before it became totally dried up and unusable.
Not sure if I just got a bad one but I'm definitely not going to try it again.
It will not give you fake lashes, the name is quite deceiving. It adds a bit of volume & length, I didn't have any problem with it clumping. No flakes or smudging. Fairly decent for the price, other than the super dry formula.
Check out my photo above, wearing 2 coats of big fake mascara.