Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 2/28/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I totally love this exfoliater! It is super gentle, but that doesn't mean it's only meant for sensitive skin. In fact, I have very tough, acne prone, oily skin. It gets rid of so much dead skin and I much prefer this over the traditional scrubs. Those are abrasive and only slough off the dead skin on the surface, and it barely gets any dead skin at that. I used to use a traditional scrub every night, because my skin can handle it, and I'd still end up with breakouts on my chin all the time. My chin is now left with a bunch of dark spots :( Since I've used this gel, my chin has stopped breaking out completely! The best part is, I only use it 3 times a week. This shows that this gentle gel is much more effective than those abrasive scrubs. Using it half the time compared to the scrub and I stopped breaking out. It's so amazing!!!
It has basically no scent and is so effective. It used to be around $40 a bottle, but now Amazon has it for $25. I think that is waaaay more reasonable. It's still pretty steep, but if you're really into skincare, like me and think about how this one bottle will last probably at least 4-8 months, then it's really reasonably priced.

on 2/24/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Does it really form those flaky balls? Yes.
Is that actually dead skin? Yes, the gel often exfoliates the very fingertips I apply it with.
Does it sting? Not on me.
Is it safe? That is a tough one. Reviewers who've claimed this product is natural, safe or gentle based on the fact that it is 90% water often miss one thing: it's not about the 90% but the potency of the ingredients that make up the rest of the gel. This is pretty strong stuff. I have oily skin and it breaks me out on the cheeks the day after I've cheered over how smooth it leaves my skin.
So there's no hope? If you're considering buying it to watch the skin-shedding in action, don't waste your money. Watch a YouTuber applying it or something. If you're stuck with a bottle, make it serve you, like I do.
How? I wash my face with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, dry completely and use exactly one pump for my forehead, nose, sides of nose and chin. Not lips, not cheeks, away from eyes. I wait 30 seconds before light rubbing to see flakes, then I wash with cold water. It effectively tackles plugged pores and the clammy feeling caused by living in a humid coastal city. I never use it more than once a week. The difference in my skin is not visible (I look fresher after an Aloe Vera mask, or a run) I clean the nozzle when I'm done or it gets a gum block. And I often use it on elbows, kneels and heels. That's some scary flaking.
So it works? Yes but so do many other products. The Neutrogena Wave keeps my skin clear, Eskinol astringent or a steam treatment is just as good for when I sense a breakout happening, Rhassoul mud products do much the same, but gently. I would repurchase but only as one option of many, and to keep things interesting. The gel is fun but by no means an essential miracle cure, even if it has Cure in its name.

on 1/24/2015 7:51:00 PM

I had recently purchased this product because of raving reviews and Im so glad that I did. I have really bad dry skin patches on your face and after using this, all my dry patches disappeared. It literally removed all the dead skin from my face and gave it a brightening/refreshed look. I have used this for 2 weeks now and have seen amazing results. Typically I have used it around 2-3 times a week! The price is a little expensive, but honestly its worth it. I use about 1.5 pumps each time and there is still a lot left. The texture of this product is watery and does not require a bunch to cover your face. I love how its all natural and definitely recommend it to everyone!

on 1/23/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was created by someone who knows how to use the placebo effect to make a lot of money. I noticed no effects on my skin - i used it 7 times to be sure. i tested it on my hand, leg, neck, face and on paper. all did the same thing - nothing. my skin looked exactly the same. but yet after when i used an actual granular exfoliant my skin looked smoother and i actually had results. it's just a formula that dries up and rolls up into little eraser bit looking pieces making you think it's your skin.

did nothing. cost too much for what it does. just nope. not worth it. ill stick to st. ives apricot scrub

on 1/20/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!! This exfoliating gel does not burn or sting. I cannot get over how my skin feels after using this!! Best exfioliator I have ever used!

on 12/25/2014 12:56:00 PM

BUY THIS PRIDUCT!! Buy it now!!! I have never been so impressed with any product I have used on my face as much as I am with this one!! It works!! It works amazingly well!! My skin feels like a babies butt!!!

I too was leery that those little lumps were actual skin coming off my face until I realized that while rubbing it around my face with my fingers that it worked its way between my fingers and after I washed and dried my face that I had lines between the back of my hand and my palms where the stuff took the dry skin off the palms of my hands!! This stuff is crazy good!!!

on 12/22/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love cure! It's the most gentle exfoliator out there. I've been using Cure for about 7 months and it lessened my breakouts. It also leaves my skin so smooth! The packaging sucks because if you haven't used it in a while it will clump out in the pump which is such a waste.

on 11/28/2014 10:41:00 PM

Though this product is a TAD expensive and the packaging is so boring, I still gave it a 5 stars cause I love it this much.

Firstly, although the price is $49.90 here in singapore, I only used this twice a week and it will last me half a year at the rate I'm using. So $50 for half a year is okay.

The packaging is really boring but.. It works REALLY well. I have sensitive skin and I do get breakouts during that time of the month. Normally my breakouts were those small pimples, I never had cystic acne or huge pimples before.

Using this, my breakouts had gone done significantly. Not only that, my skin feels so much smoother and trust me when I say my skin tone is more even now.

I've used the St Ives green tea & apricot scrub before and there is totally no results with my pimples and all. If not worst, it actually make my face so red and I experience a tight feeling afterwards.

But this thing really works. It's gentle yet able to does it job.

Love it and I'll be re-stocking this up whenever I see a promotion! :)

on 9/26/2014 12:11:00 PM

Reviewers of this product left unimpressed maybe not be using it correctly. This is 99% water, no fragrance and no irritation to my sensitive acne prone skin. Completely removes the need for beads/abrasive scrubs or that Dermalogica Microfoliant powder which worked but left some red scarring I still have almost 2 years later, a it sat too long. There is no risk of scrubbing too hard or too long with this product as it only targets dead skin cells. You will not believe how gross and effective – as they dead skin balls up on your face. Especially effective for large pores around the nose that the pore strips never seem to clean out entirely. If you’re not convinced, try the process below…then try it a second and even third time to see just how much dead skin you can get off before none balls up anymore. If you live in a dry climate (Southwest USA) like Nevada, Arizona you’ll be quite pleased with this product when used correctly:

1. Your face needs to be washed free of excess oil and makeup before exfoliating with this gel
2. Your face then needs to be DRY – attempting use in the shower or with too much humidity (in the bath) will not be as effective
3. Let the gel sit until it turns a bit white, then start in big circular motions helping the process of sweeping up the dead skin into little balls
4. RINSE WELL – leaving product on even in small quantities will not serve you as this product is designed to eat away dead skin - make sure it all comes off
5. MOISTURIZE – you've just exposed a bunch of fresh beautimous skin – moisturize it so it doesn't go back to dry and dead. My new favorite is a gel ‘mask’ also from Japan (Japan Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Gel Mask Moisturize Sleeping Pack Overnight Rinse Off $7 on amazon/ebay) but I actually just put it right one as a moisturizer smells fresh and doesn't break me out.
6. TREAT: if you have any serums or vitamin concentrates you apply to your face this is the time - all the skin is supple and fresh ready to absorb!

CURE Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle and effective exfoliator.

Top 5 Reasons for Loving it
1. Clearer Complexion
2. Smoother, Softer and Fairer Skin
3. Moisturizer absorbs better
4. Neat Application
5. Great for use in-between chemical peels

Check out full review and tips on how to get it cheap at: http://bit.ly/curegel

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)