Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 9/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

I really like this product cause the first day I used it , my skin feel so soft and so clean. Unlike other exfoliator it doesn't make ur skin pain! It's magic!

on 8/23/2015 8:32:00 AM

This is a very good exfoiliater and I really like it. I had something similar to this but find that this brand seems to work better for my skin. I apply about 3 pumps to my skin, let it sit for a few seconds, and then I start gently rubbing. I don't even have to rub very hard and this does a great job. I also heard rubbing too much isn't good with this. So I just rub the areas that need the most exfoiliating. I use retinoids on and off so I can get flakey. This keeps my skin smooth and makes peeling seem minimal. It also helps clear up any dead skin patches so easily.

I like the pump bottle it's expensive but the product lasts. I use this about 2-3 times a week, because I use AHA's so I don't need this very often. I like to use it a few times a week to keep any flaking to a minimum. I used to get occasional hormonal spots but this seems to help them. It really gets the dead skin off my face. I use a gentle foam wash after this because it doesn't wash clean enough away for me.

I purchased mine on Amazon it seems to be practically the same price no matter where I look. So price wise it's not cheap but for me it's worth it because I haven't needed to use my clarisonic or harsher scrubs. I notice and this is kinda yucky but the blackheads just turn white and rub out. It really amazes me how well it works! I haven't had a true blackhead in a long time since using this. Also my lines look finer than before as well. I credit this and good skin care for that reason. This product works really well for me and I would buy it again. I'm half way through on this bottle and have had it over 3 months so it lasts a pretty long time. This as it's an excellent addition to my skincare arsenal. Recommended!

on 5/8/2015 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is a good exfoliator if your skin is peeling. It works better than my clarisonic mia 2 in getting rid of my peeling dry skin. It doesnt work well with water, so make sure you use it on a dry face! As it consists of a large percentage of water, it is more gentle than other gel exfoliator. This is really watery, so you will need a few pumps for the face. It brightens up my face, but my fingers also become wrinkly every time i use it. Quite costly. Wish it was a smaller bottle because it can only be used for 6months?

i think it actually causes my skin to purge everytime i use this. Not sure is it because i did not wash off the dead skin cells properly after exfoliating.

on 3/25/2015 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Cure Natural Aqua Gel is No.1 Bestseller Exfoliate Product in Japan.

Works its purpose, amazingly
Does not dry out your skin

Could be pricey
Non-fragrance smell (could be a good thing to everyone, though to me, I prefer products that smell nice >.<)

For more information on where to get it, what the product does, instruction on how to use it and pictures, please check out my blog:

on 3/7/2015 1:08:00 PM

I have to say I was a little disappointed by this stuff. I was hoping for a lot of dramatic eraser shavings to come flying off my face, but I barely got anything at all. I think the problem is that I keep my skin very well exfoliated and fresh with the Holika Holika Egg Soap, Perfect Whip, a pore scrubber, and Wonder Pore Freshner. It's SO exfoliated that I frankly don't even need this. So if you're religious with your skin care, don't think that this will somehow find hidden dead skin you couldn't reach with your pore scrubber. It can't, it's just a fun alternative exfoliant. In terms of these gummy sort of exfoliants, I prefer the Ettusais Peeling Milk in the turquoise bottle, it had a very dramatic effect the last time I used it, and had a dewy aftereffect that this does not provide.

on 2/28/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I totally love this exfoliater! It is super gentle, but that doesn't mean it's only meant for sensitive skin. In fact, I have very tough, acne prone, oily skin. It gets rid of so much dead skin and I much prefer this over the traditional scrubs. Those are abrasive and only slough off the dead skin on the surface, and it barely gets any dead skin at that. I used to use a traditional scrub every night, because my skin can handle it, and I'd still end up with breakouts on my chin all the time. My chin is now left with a bunch of dark spots :( Since I've used this gel, my chin has stopped breaking out completely! The best part is, I only use it 3 times a week. This shows that this gentle gel is much more effective than those abrasive scrubs. Using it half the time compared to the scrub and I stopped breaking out. It's so amazing!!!
It has basically no scent and is so effective. It used to be around $40 a bottle, but now Amazon has it for $25. I think that is waaaay more reasonable. It's still pretty steep, but if you're really into skincare, like me and think about how this one bottle will last probably at least 4-8 months, then it's really reasonably priced.

on 2/24/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Does it really form those flaky balls? Yes.
Is that actually dead skin? Yes, the gel often exfoliates the very fingertips I apply it with.
Does it sting? Not on me.
Is it safe? That is a tough one. Reviewers who've claimed this product is natural, safe or gentle based on the fact that it is 90% water often miss one thing: it's not about the 90% but the potency of the ingredients that make up the rest of the gel. This is pretty strong stuff. I have oily skin and it breaks me out on the cheeks the day after I've cheered over how smooth it leaves my skin.
So there's no hope? If you're considering buying it to watch the skin-shedding in action, don't waste your money. Watch a YouTuber applying it or something. If you're stuck with a bottle, make it serve you, like I do.
How? I wash my face with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, dry completely and use exactly one pump for my forehead, nose, sides of nose and chin. Not lips, not cheeks, away from eyes. I wait 30 seconds before light rubbing to see flakes, then I wash with cold water. It effectively tackles plugged pores and the clammy feeling caused by living in a humid coastal city. I never use it more than once a week. The difference in my skin is not visible (I look fresher after an Aloe Vera mask, or a run) I clean the nozzle when I'm done or it gets a gum block. And I often use it on elbows, kneels and heels. That's some scary flaking.
So it works? Yes but so do many other products. The Neutrogena Wave keeps my skin clear, Eskinol astringent or a steam treatment is just as good for when I sense a breakout happening, Rhassoul mud products do much the same, but gently. I would repurchase but only as one option of many, and to keep things interesting. The gel is fun but by no means an essential miracle cure, even if it has Cure in its name.

on 1/24/2015 7:51:00 PM

I had recently purchased this product because of raving reviews and Im so glad that I did. I have really bad dry skin patches on your face and after using this, all my dry patches disappeared. It literally removed all the dead skin from my face and gave it a brightening/refreshed look. I have used this for 2 weeks now and have seen amazing results. Typically I have used it around 2-3 times a week! The price is a little expensive, but honestly its worth it. I use about 1.5 pumps each time and there is still a lot left. The texture of this product is watery and does not require a bunch to cover your face. I love how its all natural and definitely recommend it to everyone!

on 1/23/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was created by someone who knows how to use the placebo effect to make a lot of money. I noticed no effects on my skin - i used it 7 times to be sure. i tested it on my hand, leg, neck, face and on paper. all did the same thing - nothing. my skin looked exactly the same. but yet after when i used an actual granular exfoliant my skin looked smoother and i actually had results. it's just a formula that dries up and rolls up into little eraser bit looking pieces making you think it's your skin.

did nothing. cost too much for what it does. just nope. not worth it. ill stick to st. ives apricot scrub

on 1/20/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!! This exfoliating gel does not burn or sting. I cannot get over how my skin feels after using this!! Best exfioliator I have ever used!

Popular Treatments (Face)