November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Conditioner - Renpure - Organics

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by tycho12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dig this conditioner. The full name is My Pretty Hair is Parched. Works very well to detangle and actually moisturize, not coat my hair. For reference, my hair is wavy, color treated, and dry

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Suzie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this and didn't really care for it. I bought it with the shampoo, and I didn't feel like my scalp was getting clean. Then I bought Burt's Bee's Color Keeper shampoo and conditioner, and they dried out my hair too much, although I liked the shampoo. So, I decided to keep with the Burt's Bee's shampoo and get a better conditioner. I bought Alaffia's Beautiful Curls Shea Butter Deep Conditioning treatment at Whole Foods. But it was too thick and like a mask. So, I mixed the deep conditioner with the Renpure conditioner I still had. Voilla -- I seem to have found the holy grail combo for my ever-so-dry-like-straw hair. My hair looks better than it ever has before. (I also use a tiny bit of pure coconut oil on my ends as a leave in conditioner - just rub the coconut oil between my hands to liquefy it and then rub my hands over my ends.)

Although, I haven't been washing my hair as often, so maybe that's why it looks better??

UPDATE: I only used this for about a month or two. It did not help my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this on sale at CVS b/c I was looking to switch to a sulfate free line. Packaging is unique but kind of awkward. Smell is pleasant and not overpowering. I don't think this does anything amazing for my hair but my hair is pretty "low maintenance" so I am not looking for anything special. Really like that this line is affordable, easily available and is relatively natural. I feel like this may have made my hair less frizzy which is always a plus! Will likely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by marnidillon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

had been using wen and hair one and ready about the conditioner only method popular here. decided to try it but did feel comfortable using a cheap product (suave). also prefer to use a more natural product. looked at renpure and organix. decided on the renpure in the red bottle. love it! with wen and hair one i always had to wear my hair up or pulled back on day two. not so with renpure. looked good second day. just hit it with the blow dryer to smooth it out a bit and was good to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by joeyjojo864

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an oragnic sulfate free product that was kind to my hair. This works so well and it smells so very good. It only got a four stars because I wish it would moisturize my hair a little bit more after all it is a moisterizing conditioner but other than that I love it, leaves my hair oh so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This is now probable my new fav. conditioner. It detangles well, feels super soft in my hair, leaves my hair soft ' shiny and always leaves my curls more defined. These Renpure products are amazing quality for such good prices and always good deals. The only downside to this conditioner is that it kinda smells like wet dog lol.