September 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Cleansers - Beyond Belief - Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Cloth

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

These cloths do a decent job of removing makeup. I use the lathering smooth side for cleansing, and follow with the textured side for exfoliating. I notice afterwards that my skin feels smoother, pores look smaller. Does not dry out or irritate my sensitive skin, and at four dollars and change, is a relative bargain. You can pick this up at Sally's Beauty Supply, which carries the Beyond Belief line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked these up on a whim since I've been enjoying the Beyond Belief ABH serum and Vita C+ night cream. The packaging claims they will remover makeup, even mascara, and exfoliate. Will they remover makeup? Yes. I've tried it both w/ mineral powder foundation, and normal liquid foundation w/ powder on top, and it didn't have a problem removing either. Will it remove waterproof mascara? Yes. It removes it completely w/o much effort. Does it exfoliate? No. It does have a smooth side and a textured side, but I don't find it exfoliating at all; I definitely still need to use a separate scrub. These come in a box of 30 for a little less than $4, which compared to other similar products is very cost effective. I do wish the cloths were a tad bigger, but they're not too small, and they have a generous amount of cleanser in them. These would be perfect for travel, since there's no worry about liquid spilling all over the place, and they're very compact. Would I buy them again? Maybe. Personally I get better results using a liquid or bar cleanser w/ an exfoliating cloth, so for daily use I probably wouldn't repurchase them. For travel though I almost certainly would. They're not a bad product, just not what I'm looking for in a daily cleanser.