mark primed for perfection primer

4.1

WATER/EAU DIMETHICONE HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER GLYCERIN ISODODECANE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE NYLON-12 BUTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE PEG-8 DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE SILICA CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT CETYL ALCOHOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIAZOLIDINYL UREA HYDROGENATED LECITHIN CARBOMER DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM HYDROXIDE METHYLPARABEN ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PROPYLPARABEN MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891

This is the 2nd face primer i have ever used and it really works. After the mark please hold eye primer didn't work, i had doubts about this face primer. I was actually suprised. You don't need to use alot of product. Usually without a primer, i have to blot my face throughtout the day because foundation alone makes my face seem oily after a while. This kept my face oil free for the whole day and it was only about $8. I will definitly be buying this product again!

on 11/30/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This was the first primer I ever used. I bought it in high hopes that it would make my makeup last longer and look nicer. And although it did look nicer when I first applied it, it really didnt make that much of a difference throughout the day. It was no match for my oily skin :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this primer, I finished my first tube last year before school stared. but didnt re-buy it then because no one it my town sells avon. so today i just ordered two tubes so when i run out, i will have one. this is the only primer that does not break me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I haven't used many face primers but this one was pretty good. It did keep my foundation in place, I'm not sure it made it easier to blend or prevented streakiness. I would repurchase this product, but I probably won't use it often enough to use up what I have.

on 4/28/2011 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried about 3 or 4 primers and this has ended my search. It goes on very smoothly and you can't see traces of it left behind. It holds my make up in place and I've noticed that it makes it last longer as well. The best part is that it's cheap and doesnt break the bank. It's a definite staple in my make up bag.

on 3/27/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a huge disappointment. I bought it because of good reviews here and elsewhere. Not only did it do absolutely nothing positive, but it also absorbed my makeup. Within 2 hours I looked as though I had no foundation on at all. Terrible! I tried it again the next day, same result. I have never returned an Avon/Mark product, but I did return this. Easily the worst primer I've ever tried. Just goes to show that everyone's experience is different and we should not put too much importance on reviews!

on 3/27/2011 9:37:00 AM

I like this primer a lot, though I haven't used any others so I can't compare it to other products. I like the way my skin feels when I use it, and it actually has given my Physician's Formula loose mineral powder a second chance at life- it usually oxidizes mid-day and turns a stupid orange colour but this primer seems to keep it from oxidizing! Thanks for saving me having to buy a new loose powder until it's all used up, Mark Primed for Perfection :) The tube is realllllly tiny though. I'd spend a bit more for a bigger tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

wow! im pretty shocked at all the great reviews! i thought this product is just ok noting special. i didnt really see this make my pores look smaller and didnt help with my oily skin or help with creating a smooth canvas for my skin before foundation. i dont know what i did or said for it to not work for me. i also dont know if you guys have this too but i find in the primer has some specks of glitter which i do not like on my face. i like a subtle shimmer but not glitter! so maybe that is why i didnt like it.

on 2/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

A nice face primer, contains antioxidants which is a plus, feels silky smooth on my skin and helped to control oil in the t zone for me. The one thing I did find though is that with some foundations this balled up under it.

I love this product! I have been searching for a primer and this fit the bill for what I was looking for. It's not greasy, or has a strong smell. Although it is a small tube, I felt that I dont' need to put as much on my face to get the same effect as other primers I have used. I will continue to buy this!