July 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

Deodorants - Yves Rocher - Hamamelis Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my HG deodorant. Works great in preventing body odor. Smells great and very easy to apply. I have already purchased 5 bottles of this! Catch it on sale at $3.5 CAD!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

Great smell! Doesn't leave white marks like most other deodorants I tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm happy to have found this. The smell is very discreet and pleasant, unlike most deodorants out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great deodorant! Works very well, and has a lovely, light fresh scent that doesn't smell overpowering or like a deodorant at all. My only concern is that it contains aluminum, because I was under the impression that the product was organic or natural (based on the packaging; lovely green leaves). All in all, the product lasted all day (during work) and I didn't have to reapply (as I usually do with conventional deodorants)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by coucoune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! However, it keeps getting more expensive every year. Last time I bought it, it was $8. Fortunately, I can often get 2 for 1 when I look out for sales. I absolutely love the smell of this product. It has a low level of aluminium compared to other brands (If I remember well since I used to work there, it is 6% aluminium - that was 5 years ago though). I like that it doesn`t leave white marks but uit doesn`t last very long