Yves Rocher Hamamelis Deodorant

4.8

Aluminum

on 5/13/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG deodorant. Works great in preventing body odor. Smells great and very easy to apply. I have already purchased 5 bottles of this! Catch it on sale at $3.5 CAD!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Great smell! Doesn't leave white marks like most other deodorants I tried.

on 5/30/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I'm happy to have found this. The smell is very discreet and pleasant, unlike most deodorants out there.

on 3/6/2011 12:10:00 AM

What a great deodorant! Works very well, and has a lovely, light fresh scent that doesn't smell overpowering or like a deodorant at all. My only concern is that it contains aluminum, because I was under the impression that the product was organic or natural (based on the packaging; lovely green leaves). All in all, the product lasted all day (during work) and I didn't have to reapply (as I usually do with conventional deodorants)

on 8/3/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! However, it keeps getting more expensive every year. Last time I bought it, it was $8. Fortunately, I can often get 2 for 1 when I look out for sales. I absolutely love the smell of this product. It has a low level of aluminium compared to other brands (If I remember well since I used to work there, it is 6% aluminium - that was 5 years ago though). I like that it doesn`t leave white marks but uit doesn`t last very long