July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - Heavy Rotation Mega 3D Curl Volume Mascara

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Please click continued for pics of close-ups of the brush head and instructions of using.

To begin with, it is very rare to earn a 1 from me for a mascara as no matter how cr*ppy the mascara is, I will give it a 2 as long as it does sth for me. So apparently, this does nothing for me. Well, let's presume I didn't get one from a bad batch or this being expired as I purchased in SASA store, which should restock quite frequently. Also, if it has never been opened, it should stay fresh for quite some time too.

It said curl and it doesn't hold a curl at all despite after getting perfectly curled lashes using the Shu Uemura curler. My lashes are straight down pointing downward after using this and tbh, my lashes aren't that difficult to be curled despite being an Asian. Very rarely after using mascara, the curl is completely killed. Completely.

Volume issue: Not much at all. Well, I can see mascara coated lashes. Eyes didn't look brighter or fresher at all. I'm disappointed as this is my major reason of using a mascara.

The formula is a quite dry though it doesnt look like so if you take a look at the mascara on the brush in my pic. Just weird to me. I actually feel like coating my lashes with powder tbh. This reminds me of using a dried out YSL Faux Clis, lol.

I do see lashes lengthen a bit but can't say much as after all, the packaging didn't advertise a thing on this. On the bright side, this is a tad to dry to ake your lashes glued together, lol.

Not going to repurchase. Even worse the other Kiss Me mascara I purchased together. Luckily this isn't expensive - only HKD69. Quite dirt cheap.

continued >>