LUSH 9 to 5

Water (Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Stearic Acid, Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium), Everlasting Flower Absolute (Helichrysum italicum), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/26/2015 11:34:00 PM

I love this as a pre-cleanse. It takes off foundation and mascara effortlessly. The value is good, it travels easily, and it doesn't irritate my skin. They'll pull my CeraVe cleanser from my cold dead hands but I love this for getting off makeup.

on 3/9/2015 10:23:00 PM

Absolutely love this cleanser!! I have dry skin and this stuff is perfect, plus it takes your makeup off as long as you wipe your face. It smells so nice!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Smells very nice and keeps my skin moisturized! Its not quite a cleanser than it is a lotion, and it's not meant to be used to wash away grime or makeup. It simply keeps your skin soft and moisturized.
And, like many have said, this product is NOT meant for those with oily skin!

on 8/12/2014 11:14:00 PM

I love this cleanser. I have pretty dry skin so it's great for me. It may not be great for those with oily skin. I use it once a day. And wipe it off with a cotton ball. It seems kinda gross but you can see everything that comes off of your face on the cotton ball and I think that's kinda cool. It does leave a residue but to me it feels like lotion which is good because then I don't have to use a lotion after which makes my nighttime routine really short. You only need a tiny bit. I got the small bottle which should last a few months

on 7/13/2014 8:00:00 AM

This is not bad, best for normal to dry skins. Leaves residue but is non-sticky. I like the fact that it has very little fragrance and can be used as wipe off or wash off. Does not remove make up completely but I have found that its best used in the morning when my face isn't dirty and a gentle cleanser that is non-drying is required. Not for oily skins.

on 7/4/2014 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My skin is pretty dry sometimes and i find that this helps me so much. I use it most mornings as soon as i get out of bed and it makes my skin feel silky smooth. I cant complain about it, u only need a little bit so a bottle will last ages and ages! Buy it and try it you wont regret it.

on 6/19/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great cleanser for dry to combo skin. The key is to rub it around and not into your skin to avoid that greasy, non-clean feeling. This cleanser will take off most of your makeup, but it won't take off waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It's a good every day product, but I supplement this with a scrub once or twice a week. The reason I love this cleanser so much is because it has really calmed my dry patches and redness. Normal cleansers will strip the skin, but this is more of a "cleansing lotion" so it is very gentle and moisturizing. It is in my top 2, along with the bare minerals cleanser.

on 5/21/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin in some areas but other than that my skin is great and I just satrted using this.. Right off the bat:

PROS
- makes my skin really soft
- helps with my rosacea
- smells AMAZING

CONS
-Bottle is annoying to get product out.
- I still feel dirty and like there is grime on my face after use

I do like it though and will continue to use it!

on 5/15/2014 11:31:00 PM

I have the worst combination skin on earth. I have patches of dry skin that show up when I wear makeup UNDER the oil slick surface. I isn't know how that even works... But this cleanser does a good job of helping balance my combination skin. I have noticed less dry patches and less oiliness in general (I am also using it along with the breath of fresh air toner which I LOVE). on to pros and cons:

PROS:
- Lovely smell, although it is a bit strong
- Leaves a nice feeling to my skin afterwards, smoother texture
- Very good at removing face makeup (foundation, blush, bronzer)
- Diminished bumpy/dry/uneven skin texture

CONS:
- Those with sensitivity to scent might not like this product
- Packaging: I prefer a pump dispenser
- Very thin texture, I find that it slips through my fingers before I can even put it on my face (although it advises you apply it to a cotton pad then use, I prefer cleaning my face with water as opposed to dry)
- Price: more expensive than a drugstore cleanser clearly, but it is hand made and has much less chemicals etc.

Overall, the pros weigh out the cons for me because of how it is transforming my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 4/27/2014 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

9 to 5 is a lighter, vegan alternative to Ultrabland. Comes close to being just as good as Ultrabland in my opinion. I use this whenever I wear very minimal makeup. I splurt a small blob into my fingertips, rub it into my skin (eyelids as well) and wipe off with a warm, damp towel. While this removes makeup pretty well, I find it doesn't remove every single thing, so I took a lippy off for that. I do love the scent though...very light and floral. I think I would use this in the summer when I don't wear too much or too heavy of makeup, and my skin tends to be a bit oilier in the summer as well. My sister loves this for her oily skin though, since Ultrabland would be a bit too heavy! I'd repurchase!