October 24, 2014 | 1674 users online

Toners - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Red Elements Calming Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ettalouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well... Got this on a whim two days ago because it was 3.00$ at a discount store... Contained good simple ingrediants... And seems to have a nice chunk of copper peptides in it. Sprayed it on after using ptr unwrinkle pads. Moisturized. Went to sleep. Woke up with beautiful skin. I will update as I keep using it. But I love that I can spritz it on and let it soak in (i dont wipe it off). I have been using the ptr for only two days twice a day... So who knows what specofically caused pretty skin today... But after researching the ingredients of this toner... Especially the copper peptides... and for the price... I am happy to have found this. I read that using copper peptides after glycolic peels is a really great combination... Helping skin recover from trauma and boosting cellular renewal. May not purchase again at regular price because once I start retin a I will be drastically simplifying my routine to minimize side effects. We'll see. So far I am pleased :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Unfortunately, this toner is not as gentle as I hoped for. I used it several weeks now, and sprayed it directly onto my face. During the first few days, I developed red blotches shortly after applying the toner, which dissapeared after a few minutes though. Still, I continued using the toner, partly because it was even recommended on beautypedia for people with rosacea, and indeed, after a few more days, the red blotches stopped showing up. But then, I got a reddish rash right underneath my eyebrows, which also disappeared after a few minutes. At first, I didnīt think it had to do something with the toner again, but when I started applying it with a cotton pad, sparing the eye area, the rashes didnīt come back anymore. So - there must be something in there which really upsets my skin - maybe the witch hazel? I donīt know, but I obviously wonīt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 7:18:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only product in the Red Element series that I've grown to like. Unlike the Red Elements Gel Cleanser, the toner has actually proven to be very gentle. It contains a tiny amount of alcohol, but given that it's right in the end of the ingredient list, it's not a problem for my sensitive skin. The toner is slightly hydrating and contains the antioxidant red tea (hence the name). This is one of those rare occasions when my skin has been happy with a "natural product", so I would definitely consider purchasing after my travel-size bottle is empty.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Polylysine, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Allantoin, Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Pca, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate