November 23, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Episilk Hand and Body Lotion

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by clearady

What a jewel. Found this while scanning the shelves of my local health food store, and so glad i tried the open tester. Consistency is like that of my favorite Allergenics. I still prefer my Allergenics to this, but i'll keep this on hand, because it's just delightful and easier to get than my Canadian Allergenics.
no scent, like the other. and excellent ingredients, just like the other as well. try it if you can find it :)
One 8 oz will run you $20, but Allergenics shipping costs make it equally expensive, so it's worth it to me. not thick, just soothing. i love these lotions!

Ingredients: de-ionized water, (Grape) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Soy Wax, Hyaluronic Acid, (Avocado) Oil, (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, (Shea Butter), Vegetable Glycerine, Sorbitol, (Vitamin E), Bees Wax, Methyl Cellulose, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Gura Gum), Allantoin