October 30, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Partylicious (Alice & Olivia)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by mellye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this colour. I hunted this pigment down as I started liking makeup long after it came out. It is a wonderful teal colour. I think it's very unique as it has very small shimmer to it. I love Alice+Olivia and it is such an A+O colour.

I used it as a nail colour once and it turns a green colour, than the blue in the bottle, which sucks, but still nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the 30+ yr olds' version of teal pigment. All the color, with half the sparkle. Not that older ladies can't wear sparkle, it's just that THIS lady has decided that if she is going to wear BRIGHT ass turquoise eyeshadow, that reducing the sparkle-factor makes her feel less like she is trying to be the 20 year old she not longer is. (And apparently it makes her refer to herself in the 3rd person).

OK, so basically this is a beautiful turquoise pigment, very vibrant, but also sheer enough to be able to use as a wash, or build up to maximum punch. I compared it to Teal pigment and found that when they both hit the light in a certain way that the color was almost identical (with Partylicious being more subdued on the shimmer, and teal being much more relective, shiny almost), but when I tilted my hand out of the direct light Teal appeared much darker green, and Partylicious sort of kept its turquoise glow, like it is just less "dense" if that makes any sense. My favorite use for this pigment is the line my lower last line with it when I use Copperized and Rushmetal on the upper lid. Very lovely for daytime. For night though, this pigment looks great as an all over lid color, either over a black base for depth, or a light base for bright color. Overall, a lovely pigment, and my new Teal replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

first I wasn't sure if i'd like this. I thought it was much greener and matte looking than it is. But after getting a sample of it, I had to get a jar. I wish this came in the OJ or I had a back up of this.. I absolutely love it.

the color is an aqua teal with sparkles in it. The powder is so fine and goes on smoothly.
I used this with mutiny and blue steel and it's beautiful. I really can not believe I waited so long to get a hold of this piggie. Beautiful!

EDIT: For my go to look on nights, I mix this with Moonlight Night pigment and its wonderful! I always get compliments and I can't even express into words how much I love this pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by blacktiedaffair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first pigment of MAC's I have bought and I absolutely love it. It's a perfect shade of teal and from what I can tell has no glitter(can't stand glitter). I would suggest trying it wet for a cool metallic shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by boogiepimp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous! This was everything I wanted Mutiny pigment to be for me (as in more aqua and less shimmer). It is a stunning aqua-teal colour which looks gorgeous sheered out as a wash over the lid or you can up the drama by applying it heavy or applied wet. Mutiny is much more shimmery, frosty and light blue in comparison while Partylicious is definitely more intense, darker and greener. It can still be incredibly wearable if applied sheer. Wasn't so sure about this one, until I wore it for the first time. Looks amazing against my green eyes as well!