July 25, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - It Started with a Kiss Lip Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Wow.. this lip tint is the most stunning flattering red color. It does not really feel like a regular lipstick, it is a bit thicker... it goes good with my tanned skin. The smell is so amazing... it's good enough to eat. Minus one lippy for being a bit grainy and coming off pretty easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I'm not sure if I ended up with a bad pot of this or if no once has bothered to mention how gritty this product it. It feels like sand on my lips. Not as harsh as something like the Lush lip scrub but there are obvious hard chucks in this product. I dug to the bottom of the pot hopinh maybe the grit was just on the surface, but I had no luck. Which is such a shame because it smells amazing, is natural, and looks amazing on. If I would have been smart enough to keep my receipt, this would be going back to Lush sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Lovely natural product! Smells devin! it says it's apples and cinnamon but I smell a hint of delicious cherries. Extremely pigmented product! Beautiful red shade suits my lightly tanned skin perfectly. Last for ages and makes your money go a long way. A bit messy application always leaves my fingers dirty and it's not that easy to wash it off. Also transfers easily when kissing or onto clothes so be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the pot. I don't find it THAT unsanitary. It can be super sheer for school (I'm 13) or darker for special occasions. Smells and tastes like apple cinnamon. My every day lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by darknights

Omg it suuuuucks. It was a last minute buy and the only reason I got it was because of the name. The consistency is jack, it is not smooth and the weird salt or sugar layer on top is so difficult to get through. The color is pretty awful too. It looks like I drew my lips on with crayon pencil. Seriously don't waste your money. It sucks.

UPDATE:
So as per recommended by the people who liked this product, I mixed it and found the consistency to be way smoother and bendable but the key here is to have very moisturized lips. I moisturize my lips with chaptsick then apply a very thin coat of this. When the chapstick dries down on my lips they're left with a very natural and very pretty tint. I've changed my rating from a 1 to a 5. I probably wouldn't buy it again though because you only need the most tiny amount and the tint will last for a while. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

gorgeous, sweet smell and a beautiful tone of red. mind you, it is matte, very matte, so if that's not really your cuppa tea, then you might want to try it with some lip balm under, works great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have it for two years now and i still love it! Its a great bold red and it stays on forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jenreblz

I can't find my tin that I've had for almost two years now, which it has taken me that long, and I still have a lot of it. But from what I can recall, I love the hue, the flavor, and scent. My only gripe with it is it not that moisturizing, and that one should apply lip balm before it or a gloss after it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ashcarole

This is a really pretty lip tint. The color pay off is wonderful if you use quite a bit. I love the color and think it can be used for both summer and winter. The smell I am not too keen on. It smells a bit like cinnamon which I love but there seems to be something else in there that I am just not loving. It goes on smooth, but has no shine. If you want shine you could put on a clear lip gloss or a reddish color to match the lip tint and give more color to your lips. I definitely see this as a matte texture lip tint. Overall I like it. I would definitely like to see other lip tints by Lush in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've had this product for quite a long time already, but I've only just started using it. Don't know why I didn't use it sooner because it's gorgeous! If like me, you've got naturally rosy lips then this lip tint will look great. It reminds me of Benefit's Posietint, but it's easier to get it looking even. The smell is very nice too, sort of Christmassy. You can definitely detect the apple and cinnamon. I find that it goes on better if you've applied some lip balm beforehand. After a while it leaves a stain that still looks good with a slick of balm over it, which is perfect for me because I'm always forgetting to re-apply lip products, or sometimes I just can't be bothered. You only need the tiniest bit, so it'll last ages and hopefully it won't dry out on me.