April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Ultra Bland

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kropkipaski

HG!
Best cleanser for my combination and delicate skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Reemyn

I'm sorry but I really hate this, it is so thick and heavy, and just smears makeup instead of removing it. I never felt my face skin CLEAN after using this product. Broke me out really badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by prufff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the HG for mew as an eye make up remover. I have tried almost every other brand (also olive oil; almond oil etc) but they left me with burning and tearin eyes or the make up itself. But this baby cleanse my eyes gently. It is almost like a vaseline you rub your eyes with this and then remove all you make up with soaked cotton. That's it.
I know it is a little bit pricey but it worths and it lasts longer than you thought it would.
I have never tried this as an make up remover for my face due to my combination-acne prone skin but i highly recommend this as an eye make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is HG for me - my skin is dry for the most part, but I do get the little oilies around the nose and chin. I massage a small amount of this cleanser all over my face, including the eye area, and then remove with a cloth soaked in warm water. It's amazing - all the makeup - even eye makeup, grime, everything is just gone and my skin is left feeling moisturized and clean.

You don't need much, but you do need to spend a few moments really working this in so it emulsifies a bit - I love it, I give myself a little facial massage. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

My skin is combination and for that reason I use this as an eye make up remover only. (Sometimes if I have foundation on, I put very little on my face- almost like nothing -before I cleanse my face with cleansing gel.) Then I use a dry cotton pad to take the make up off from my eyes and rinse it with lukewarm water. It takes everything off from my daily eye make up. My eye area in particular is extremely sensitive. I have allergies like crazy so I'm very careful about the things I put on my eyes and I've been using this for months now, I can confidently say that this one is safe, like all the other Lush products that I've tried before. It does the job, it's not expensive, it goes quite a long way, (the bigger jar especially) has quite a decent smell, its texture is creamy and nice. All the things I can ask for from an eye make up remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I need a cleanser to remove makeup. I think this might be a better alternative for me than Alboline or coconut oil for the face. Those are both too heavy and thick for my face, (but great for the rest of my body). This is also heavy, but not as much so, and removes makeup just as well. I am also considering 9 to 5 from lush hoping that will be less heavy, but serve the same purpose. I am concerned about allergic reaction, as I am with any product that goes near my eyes and face, and as I am with any new products I try. Ultra bland seems ok so far in that sense, at least for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by horsegirl318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is an interesting product. i have never come acrosss something to similar to it before. this product is very versitile and can be used as more than a facial cleanser.
i bought this the other night and i was so exited i practically ran into my bathroom to use it! and i found that the result was kinda cool. it was a bit greasy but after i used it i used another bar to cleanse my face a little more (dove bar- sensitvie skin) and once i dried my face off my skin was very very moisturized. i didnt even need to put any lotion on as i normally do after washing my face. i just went stright to bed. when i woke up the next morning my face was a little shiney so i would use this as a night time cleanser. but it works really well and i will probably be using once or twice a week now to help keep my skin nice and hydrated. i dont think its something one should use evry night unless u have seveerly dry skin. this product also takes makup off quiet nicely so thats a big plus. any of you that are considering buying this or do and ahve stoped using it, try what i did and u may find yoursef liking ultra blend more than u did befor or by any other method because i noticed some were saying it was to greasy. and if you are not the person whowants to use two cleansers in a row try using a tiny bit of this or cleaning some of this off with a toner after us eing ( try lush tea tree toner)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by princessjazzycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ultra Bland has been a staple product for the past 4 years. I do not use it everyday though. It is my cleanser when I need to remove makeup. It can make your face a bit greasy if you use too much so a little definitely goes a long way. I use it to protect our face when dyeing our hair. I also love warming a tiny dab in my palms and applying to the ends of my hair and part to stop flyaway on windy days. Only a tiny bit though or it might make your hair greasy. One summer we went to the beach I got a really bad sunburn on my shoulders and didn't have anything to put on it for the ride home. I applied a thin layer to the burn and it soothed my skin. Now we do this every summer if we get a bit red and it seems to prevent that horrible peeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by chocolatecadre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a small tub of this and used it for various things - eye make-up remover when travelling, general cleanser, to line my face when dying my hair with the Lush Henna (as suggested in Lush Times). It just wasn't for me. As an eye-make up remover, it's okay, but I was wary because it's creamy and moisturizing, and my eye-lids are quite oily enough as it is. As general cleanser, again, quite moisturizing, which can be great for some skin types but I didn't like the after-feel personally.

As far as lining my face for henna smears while dying my hair, it was GREAT, but it was also too expensive for that single purpose (nowadays I tend to use a cheap basic creme to line my face, as it does the same job equally well).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by flyingphoenix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have oily acne prone skin and I have tried EVERYTHING! proactive, cliniques acne system and 3 step system TONS of drug store acne cleansers aswell as ance medicine and hormonal medication. I randomly walked into lush for the first time and the very helpful woman told me to try Ultra bland and it cleared up my acne is a week! I just started using it with there tea tree water toner and grease lightning and with these products my pours look so much smaller! this stuff really works and its so soft and soothing on the skin no irritation. I LOVE LUSH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :) pick some up and you will be glad you did