July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this from shopmissa.com... I usually use Benzoyl Peroxide but I decided to give a sacylic acid product another try, since it's literally so cheap.
It burns.. but it's almost a good burn haha. Almost like I feel it's working.
Definitely brings down the redness, I actually have it on right now on this whitehead-ish small zit that's making my upper lip sting (I hate those), and it actually had made a difference in texture of it as well.

I actually enjoy the smell although other may find it kind of strong, but it fades in seconds.

Packaging could be better as others have said; however, the screw top lid is definitely long enough and requires many turns that nothing will leak if you put it into your bag and nothing can puncture it as the actual container is thick and tough.

would buy this again.. as there's straight forward ingredients and the price.. so cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Jadyn3596

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hiiiii

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

I love this stuff! It really does make blemishes go away fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by amadaangelina

I have been using this product for quite a while now, and it WORKS i don't like the fact that it is roll on and that previous bacteria is just chillen on there. But anywho it is my favorite spot on treatment even though i just went back to target and they diddn't have the product in stock

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by r2d27232

Okay, so I have a mild case of cystic acne. I've literally had this acne all my life, literally. The exact same pimples and zits. Never went away. But the thing is, they form UNDER my skin, so all you can see is small flesh colored bumps. Well, I tried the Zit Zapper, all of that is gone. It doesn't dry out my skin like most acne products. It is literally my holy grail.

Buy this. It's amazing. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe this stuff works, but it truly does.

I had four ok-sized zits on my face a few days back. I had two on my upper lip and two on my chin, two of them only just starting. I applied this every time I remembered to(3+ times per day) and the blemishes literally just shrunk up and went away. I don't know how else to say it, they were gone in several days, just little spots that didn't really bother me much. I make sure to use this on all of my zits before they become a problem.

Unfortunately the packaging leaves much to be desired, as many people here are saying. It's cute, but the roller ball is not practical. It is difficult to get a right amount of product and I don't like the spread of bacteria. If you roll it onto the tip of your finger and then put it on your face, you'll have more luck actually getting some product.

Give this a try! It's only one buck and works wonders for me personally.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by fatmatopkara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this product isn't hygienic. It's a ball that rolls over the pimple, which you can't clean so the next time you use it-it will have the bacteria from the last pimple! Eww! The price is incredibly cheap - I paid $3.00 at Kmart. I used it on a single pimple to see how I would go (thank god) because I had another pimple grow right next to it the next morning. Wouldn't recommend this product with those who have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by GingerInvasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was skeptical at first, with the stuff only costing a single dollar. But then I thought, "it's just a dollar. Couldn't hurt to try." I have tried it on a few small pimples to test it out, and to my surprised it actually worked.Today I noticed one zit that was under the skin. Being the paranoid dummy I am, I tried popping it. Bad idea, of course, but then I remembered I had this little stick in my bag. A few hours and applications later, the spot is still a bit sore, but it certainly has improved.
I guess my only criticism would be that the roller ball is just a little too small.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by thegroove42

I think this product works at its fullest potential when you use it on a zit that you just start to feel coming on. I was feeling a large, cystic pimple coming on in the middle of the day, and I dabbed a bit of the product on it. It didn't get any bigger, and I decided to dab some more on before bed. The next morning, it was much smaller in size and not nearly as red or inflamed. However, I've used this on pimples about a day old and have not noticed a difference. It works great if you use it soon enough! The packaging does not seem very sanitary to me, but I've found if you press (even pump) the roller ball, and then roll around a bit of product in your finger, much more of it comes out. Then, I'll apply the product to the zit. Overall, it's a good product and I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. I think it only work on those little clogged pores that just need a wash compare to a big pimple that has been sitting on your face for over two days. Could just invest in tea tree oil but this product is handy in my bag, pity about the ball thing. Would like to get more out of it but is limited.