December 22, 2014 | 1314 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by angie2015

it takes away small pimples overnight and bigger pimples 2-3 days but ONLY if you use it as it says it does which is 3 times a day with no makeup on, it is also only a $1. if you put too much it'll make your face sting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a great product. I love everything about it. When I purchased it, I was looking for a good light spot treatment to use under my normal spot treatment, and it works great. Since its an ELF product, it's very inexpensive, which is convenient. The only thing that irks me a little is the packaging. The product is in a rollerball form, so dirt from your skin can get on the ball and get spread onto other zits without you noticing, but as far as I know, nothing bad has happened to my skin while using it, but it is concerning. This product really did, however, make my zits either go away or they were reduced. This is a very reliable base coat for any thicker coated zit zappers or spot treatments. It's made of tea tree oil, which I can tell by the smell, and tea tree oil is very good for smoothing skin and making zits smaller, and is a natural solution against some of the chemical filled products that aren't good or natural for your skin. Its texture is very light, and it doesn't take much product for the job to get done. I personally put this under the Lush Grease Lightening Spot Treatment, which is much thicker and doubles the results. I recommend washing this off in the morning with either the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Face Wash or the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sgnewbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL. Bought 25 of these in one shot because its THAT GOOD. It zaps away smaller zits overnight but with bigger zits, it takes 2-3 days. Price wise it's great but i hate the packaging. The rollerball tip gets really unsanitary and little product gets delivered through the rollerball applicator, prefer if it was just an open "hole" so i can pour the product out - i use this over my whole face. Other than that, its amazing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The ingredients in this is what sold me regardless of the price. I don't really like the roller applicator for sanitary reasons. For the price its great but I like Prosacea better for knocking out pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Veyvii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This actually worked for me, it really does.
Lately I've been stressed out for work, wedding planning, wisdom teeth all at once and have started breaking out where I normally would not. Mini milia on my upper lip (under nostril) and forehead between eyebrows. And the random one cystic zit one on my chin, one on my upper lip.

I've used this for the past 2 days twice (once in morning and once before bed) and saw minimal results. Then today I was working from home so woke up and cleansed my face Applied this generously (you really need to roll this a while to get product out). I didn't apply anything (toner, serum, lotion, sunscreen, makeup) afterwards and I've don't this about 3 times today. No cleansing the 2nd two times and it's now evening, I can see the bigger zits calming. no effect on tiny bumps yet.

But for $1, it's worth it to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by delnetra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for about six months or so, and I will use it whenever a pimple decides to pop up. I'd wash my face then apply the product and continue with my regimen. It would kind of dry up my pimple over night, and seeming speed up the healing process some. It's worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by knc70

Feel a zit coming on? Just roll some of this over it and you're good to go. I absolutely love this stuff. I do not have sever acne, just random ones that pop up. If applied multiple times during the day, the ugly zit is gone within a day or two. My only complaint is the roller ball packaging. That thing gets so annoying sometimes. Sometimes it floods the area I'm applying it to with product, while other times I have to roll it on the back of my hand a couple of times to get it to start coming out. However, that flaw is not enough to drive me away from this product. If you're looking for a good spot treatment without spending a fortune (I mean, it's $1, come on!) then this is for you. It is also very "clean" as there are no weird chemicals in it. All natural ingredients. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

I really like this zit treatment! It's very mild, yet effective. Normally when I feel a zit coming on, I overdo it with overly drying products and make everything infinitely worse. If I use this morning and night after washing my face, the zit doesn't reach it's full, gross potential. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't dry out the skin around the zit, but does help dry out the zit and prevent it from hanging around as long as it otherwise would. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging; it seems pretty disgusting to have a roller ball on something you apply to zits. It does, after all, roll back and touch the fresh product, contaminating it with bacteria. I haven't had anything gnarly happen because of this, so I won't knock off any lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lauraleesa

I bought this product a couple of years ago and it was amazing. Then I lost it for about a year and bought another one a couple of months ago. I feel like the second tube doesn't work as well as the first one did. Does anyone know if they changed the formula or anything? Still like it though...would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this from shopmissa.com... I usually use Benzoyl Peroxide but I decided to give a sacylic acid product another try, since it's literally so cheap.
It burns.. but it's almost a good burn haha. Almost like I feel it's working.
Definitely brings down the redness, I actually have it on right now on this whitehead-ish small zit that's making my upper lip sting (I hate those), and it actually had made a difference in texture of it as well.

I actually enjoy the smell although other may find it kind of strong, but it fades in seconds.

Packaging could be better as others have said; however, the screw top lid is definitely long enough and requires many turns that nothing will leak if you put it into your bag and nothing can puncture it as the actual container is thick and tough.

would buy this again.. as there's straight forward ingredients and the price.. so cheap