October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Veyvii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This actually worked for me, it really does.
Lately I've been stressed out for work, wedding planning, wisdom teeth all at once and have started breaking out where I normally would not. Mini milia on my upper lip (under nostril) and forehead between eyebrows. And the random one cystic zit one on my chin, one on my upper lip.

I've used this for the past 2 days twice (once in morning and once before bed) and saw minimal results. Then today I was working from home so woke up and cleansed my face Applied this generously (you really need to roll this a while to get product out). I didn't apply anything (toner, serum, lotion, sunscreen, makeup) afterwards and I've don't this about 3 times today. No cleansing the 2nd two times and it's now evening, I can see the bigger zits calming. no effect on tiny bumps yet.

But for $1, it's worth it to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by delnetra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for about six months or so, and I will use it whenever a pimple decides to pop up. I'd wash my face then apply the product and continue with my regimen. It would kind of dry up my pimple over night, and seeming speed up the healing process some. It's worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by knc70

Feel a zit coming on? Just roll some of this over it and you're good to go. I absolutely love this stuff. I do not have sever acne, just random ones that pop up. If applied multiple times during the day, the ugly zit is gone within a day or two. My only complaint is the roller ball packaging. That thing gets so annoying sometimes. Sometimes it floods the area I'm applying it to with product, while other times I have to roll it on the back of my hand a couple of times to get it to start coming out. However, that flaw is not enough to drive me away from this product. If you're looking for a good spot treatment without spending a fortune (I mean, it's $1, come on!) then this is for you. It is also very "clean" as there are no weird chemicals in it. All natural ingredients. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

I really like this zit treatment! It's very mild, yet effective. Normally when I feel a zit coming on, I overdo it with overly drying products and make everything infinitely worse. If I use this morning and night after washing my face, the zit doesn't reach it's full, gross potential. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't dry out the skin around the zit, but does help dry out the zit and prevent it from hanging around as long as it otherwise would. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging; it seems pretty disgusting to have a roller ball on something you apply to zits. It does, after all, roll back and touch the fresh product, contaminating it with bacteria. I haven't had anything gnarly happen because of this, so I won't knock off any lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lauraleesa

I bought this product a couple of years ago and it was amazing. Then I lost it for about a year and bought another one a couple of months ago. I feel like the second tube doesn't work as well as the first one did. Does anyone know if they changed the formula or anything? Still like it though...would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this from shopmissa.com... I usually use Benzoyl Peroxide but I decided to give a sacylic acid product another try, since it's literally so cheap.
It burns.. but it's almost a good burn haha. Almost like I feel it's working.
Definitely brings down the redness, I actually have it on right now on this whitehead-ish small zit that's making my upper lip sting (I hate those), and it actually had made a difference in texture of it as well.

I actually enjoy the smell although other may find it kind of strong, but it fades in seconds.

Packaging could be better as others have said; however, the screw top lid is definitely long enough and requires many turns that nothing will leak if you put it into your bag and nothing can puncture it as the actual container is thick and tough.

would buy this again.. as there's straight forward ingredients and the price.. so cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Jadyn3596

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hiiiii

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

I love this stuff! It really does make blemishes go away fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by amadaangelina

I have been using this product for quite a while now, and it WORKS i don't like the fact that it is roll on and that previous bacteria is just chillen on there. But anywho it is my favorite spot on treatment even though i just went back to target and they diddn't have the product in stock

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by r2d27232

Okay, so I have a mild case of cystic acne. I've literally had this acne all my life, literally. The exact same pimples and zits. Never went away. But the thing is, they form UNDER my skin, so all you can see is small flesh colored bumps. Well, I tried the Zit Zapper, all of that is gone. It doesn't dry out my skin like most acne products. It is literally my holy grail.

Buy this. It's amazing. Trust me.