Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Castor Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Shea Butter, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 3/26/2015 8:01:00 PM

I have always loved Nivea and Kiss of Milk and Honey is my all time favorite lip balm! I always have one on
me... ALWAYS 💜💜

on 2/18/2015 12:25:00 PM

Smells lovely and moisturizes well. It's no miracle product though.

on 1/19/2015 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Usually I purchase Nivea Essential Care lipbalm (the one in the blue tube) but I saw that there were variations and I thought I'd try this one out. It's not as moisturising as Essential Care but still does a relatively good job. The scent of honey and milk is initially really lovely, but can sometimes fade to a strange smell after a while - I'm not quite sure how to describe it. This only happens sometimes though, so it's not much of a problem for me. I don't love it as much as I love Essential Care but I perhaps would repurchase for the scent.

on 1/17/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked this lip balm. I love anything milk and honey and it did a decent job of moisturizing.

on 1/13/2015 11:29:00 PM

Good lip balms are hard to find. Most leave you worse than before, with your lips crying for more and more product and not at all healed or moisturized. I have been loyal to nivea's a kiss of smoothness for ever now, and strayed to this one. I was honestly shocked that this did so poorly and did nothing good for me. If you're looking for a good Nivea chap stick, go for the blue kiss of smoothness. It will heal your chapped lips over night and kip your lips in top shape unlike this one. Not a good one Nivea.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It's been a while since I have given a lip product 5 lippies, but I love this product! This was my first Nivea product, and I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. Sure, their lip balms usually have great reviews, but a lot of people love eos, too, and I could do without those. Let's start with the fragrance. Even though many products that are slapped with a "milk & honey" label never SMELL like milk & honey, I generally love their fragrance. The same goes for Nivea's A Kiss of Milk & Honey. It smells like a sweet, pollen-y, slightly honey, warm fragrance. If you have ever used Softsoap's Milk & Honey hand soap, they smell very similar. When I first applied the balm, I wasn't impressed. It seemed thin and too soft - like it would just disappear in five seconds and couldn't possibly do any good in that time. I reapplied often, unsure if I was doing so because I loved the fragrance of the balm so much or if I was doing so because the texture was so barely-there. And then I caught a glance in the mirror. My lips looked so baby soft and healthy! Despite the balm being sunflower yellow in the tube, my lips showed no sign of a yellow tint, no unnatural shine, nothing. Just soft, plush, and healthy. There's .17 oz of balm in the tube - slightly more than your usual .14-.15 oz balms - and the tube is wider than average. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, as well as try other Nivea lip products! My only complaints about this are that sometimes, when you're applying balm, you need to hold the tube and the base at the same time, because the balm will twist back down into the tube. I also wish it were easier to find. I found mine at a checkout in Walmart, but had to search down several lanes to find it. It's not at every Walmart, and it wasn't at my old Ulta. I recently moved and am hoping to find it at the Ulta that's near me now (I already checked the local Walmart, no dice.)

on 12/18/2014 11:09:00 PM

I have been looking for this product for some time and I finally found it and boy i LOVE IT!!! It really smooths and moisturizes my skin. I love the delicate scent as well. I would defiantly buy again

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I totally agree with the reviewer below me. This didn't do anything for my dry lips!! Once I exfoliate, it moisturizes well. I usually put this on while I do my makeup to prep my lips. The scent is pleasant, it's not waxy, and it's comfortable on my lips. I think I would repurchase but only if it was on sale. This stuff can get pretty expensive!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I tried this balm first without exfoliation. The balm stays on my lips but it did not moisturize very well. Then I exfoliated my lips today, and they feel amazing. That's the things with these balms, I'm finding the work wonders on new skin, but they do nothing on dry/dead skin. I use this during the day and the Kiss of Vanilla and Macadamia at night, the thickness of that works well at night and primes the lips for exfoliation and a balm. I hope this helps, for this balm is amazing!

on 8/7/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had an allergic reaction to this product. Every time I use this, I get painful cuts on the inner corners of mouth. But take away that reaction and I enjoyed this lip balm. It was moisturizing and tasted delicious. If you get those painful cuts, it might be from this product. No other Nivea product gave me this reaction though. Just this one.