Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Castor Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Shea Butter, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 5/17/2015 2:10:00 AM

This balm has a great, unique scent, it's soothing and calming. Most importantly, its moisturizing lasts for a while. I have dry lips year round and this I would repurchase.

I keep one of these on my nightstand and one in my purse. The texture is creamy and leaves a slight sheen on the lips. When my lips are chapped/dry, this product really comes through by providing healing moisture. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's almost medicinal smelling to me, but it's faint and doesn't bother me. I like to use this at night if I need my lips in top shape the next day, or if I've worn a matte lipstick that day. I prefer a waxier chapstick like Burt's Bees for wear under lipsticks though.

on 4/17/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I still get chapped lips with this. It's a bit hard to apply - it's very balmy-waxy and hard. It doesn't feel very moisturizing to me at all. It's just like every other lip balm to me. I thought the honey would help, but it's very far down the list. Here's the list of ingredients:

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Honey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Maltodextrin, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Love the smell, moisturises lip thoroughly, good package quality and an affordable price, would definitely recommend!

on 3/30/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An ok chap stick. Nothing extraordinary, it moisturized well but nothing to make this my holy grail. Wouldn't repurchase and I didn't like the scent it didn't smell like milk and honey to me.

on 3/26/2015 8:01:00 PM

I have always loved Nivea and Kiss of Milk and Honey is my all time favorite lip balm! I always have one on
me... ALWAYS 💜💜

on 2/18/2015 12:25:00 PM

Smells lovely and moisturizes well. It's no miracle product though.

on 1/19/2015 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Usually I purchase Nivea Essential Care lipbalm (the one in the blue tube) but I saw that there were variations and I thought I'd try this one out. It's not as moisturising as Essential Care but still does a relatively good job. The scent of honey and milk is initially really lovely, but can sometimes fade to a strange smell after a while - I'm not quite sure how to describe it. This only happens sometimes though, so it's not much of a problem for me. I don't love it as much as I love Essential Care but I perhaps would repurchase for the scent.

on 1/17/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked this lip balm. I love anything milk and honey and it did a decent job of moisturizing.

on 1/13/2015 11:29:00 PM

Good lip balms are hard to find. Most leave you worse than before, with your lips crying for more and more product and not at all healed or moisturized. I have been loyal to nivea's a kiss of smoothness for ever now, and strayed to this one. I was honestly shocked that this did so poorly and did nothing good for me. If you're looking for a good Nivea chap stick, go for the blue kiss of smoothness. It will heal your chapped lips over night and kip your lips in top shape unlike this one. Not a good one Nivea.