Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Castor Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Shea Butter, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

This is my new favorite lip balm! I bought this for my kids because their lips are so dry that they crack and bleed (mine did too when I was a kid) I tried my own lip balms on them and they never helped much PLUS some of them caused even more discomfort and irritation on them.
I picked this up at Ulta on a whim. Even though I was almost counting that this was just going to be another "fail" for them. I picked the Milk & Honey one because it sounds soft and gentle.
When I was checking out the sales girl at Ulta told me that this was her favorite lip balm out of everything she's tried HE and LE -- she said that this fixed her wind blown, chapped lips overnight!
So I tried this on my kids in the parking lot and I was so happy that they did not object (first win!) and then I put it on them again before bed -- they both woke up with completely healed lips!!!! (miracle!)
Previously I had tried Burt Bee's, Fresh, Aquaphor, Bananaboat , and EOS with no results on them.
I am sooooo happy.

on 6/5/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

They come in bundles at my Walmart, so it's a save to pick these up. I haven't experienced any burning sensations using this product, and it doesn't feel super greasy on the lips like other chapsticks.

on 5/17/2015 2:10:00 AM

This balm has a great, unique scent, it's soothing and calming. Most importantly, its moisturizing lasts for a while. I have dry lips year round and this I would repurchase.

I keep one of these on my nightstand and one in my purse. The texture is creamy and leaves a slight sheen on the lips. When my lips are chapped/dry, this product really comes through by providing healing moisture. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's almost medicinal smelling to me, but it's faint and doesn't bother me. I like to use this at night if I need my lips in top shape the next day, or if I've worn a matte lipstick that day. I prefer a waxier chapstick like Burt's Bees for wear under lipsticks though.

on 4/17/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I still get chapped lips with this. It's a bit hard to apply - it's very balmy-waxy and hard. It doesn't feel very moisturizing to me at all. It's just like every other lip balm to me. I thought the honey would help, but it's very far down the list. Here's the list of ingredients:

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Honey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Maltodextrin, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Love the smell, moisturises lip thoroughly, good package quality and an affordable price, would definitely recommend!

on 3/30/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An ok chap stick. Nothing extraordinary, it moisturized well but nothing to make this my holy grail. Wouldn't repurchase and I didn't like the scent it didn't smell like milk and honey to me.

on 3/26/2015 8:01:00 PM

I have always loved Nivea and Kiss of Milk and Honey is my all time favorite lip balm! I always have one on
me... ALWAYS 💜💜

on 2/18/2015 12:25:00 PM

Smells lovely and moisturizes well. It's no miracle product though.

on 1/19/2015 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Usually I purchase Nivea Essential Care lipbalm (the one in the blue tube) but I saw that there were variations and I thought I'd try this one out. It's not as moisturising as Essential Care but still does a relatively good job. The scent of honey and milk is initially really lovely, but can sometimes fade to a strange smell after a while - I'm not quite sure how to describe it. This only happens sometimes though, so it's not much of a problem for me. I don't love it as much as I love Essential Care but I perhaps would repurchase for the scent.