October 25, 2014 | 938 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - DiorSnow White Reveal UV Shield Liquid Foundation SPF30 PA+++

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i like the finish of this foundation. it looks so natural, not mask like at all. coverage is medium, so red or dark acne marks may need to be further covered up by concealer. but it gives my skin a nice even natural finish... it has just enough yellow undertone for my asian skin. it stays on my face pretty consistently for about 8-10 hours but if i rub my nose, it tends to rub off. i tend to break out from sunblock so i dont wear any but since i started using this foundation, my skin has gone lighter. maybe because its spf 30? lastly, the packaging is very hygienic. its a pump bottle with a very small hole that i can actually controll the amount of product that comes out. not wasteful indeed. all in all, a good foundation in a great packaging that does the job well and doesnt break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by MChal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I have never, ever found a foundation that is pale enough for my skin. EVER! I have tried so many foundations, expensive and inexpensive but this one comes really close. I have pretty bad acne scars, current acne, redness and oily skin and this foundation does a really good job of providing a nice even coverage without caking and looking like a mask.
I apply mine with a brush and I find it provides a great blended finish. It is a thick foundation but it settles quite nicely in to my skin.
It does last all day but it doesn't really control my oiliness, which is fine, I just usually re-apply some powder or use some blotting papers.
It is rather expensive I pay $59 AUD for mine from strawberrynet.com, but I would highly recommend this foundation if you are looking for a good quality product. It's definitely worth the price tag!
Also the packaging is lovely, the bottle is a really heavy porcelain and it's a pump bottle, which I love (I think it's more sanitary).
I definitely would recommend! This is my favourite foundation I have found so far and although I am happy with it, I am still looking for my perfect foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $CAD60 (just realized the magnitude of the pricetag...) on Cosme-De. I have been longing for a high-quality foundation for the longest time and have only heard good things about Dior foundations. This product is Asia-exclusive and is meant to give you a bright complexion while protecting from the sun and freckles. I was satisfied when first opening the box because you really get what you paid for. For some reason I was expecting a white plastic bottle but it's a nice and pristine white porcelain like bottle weighty and shiny. The pump pumps out just enough product. I got this in 010 Ivory and while I would like for it to be lighter (NC15 skin) it blends out and works. This has a floral face cream sort of smell that many Asians will be familiar with as a lot of facial products have the scent. The foundation applies well with fingers but harder with other medians as it dries very quickly. No matter what though it gives a even, semi-matte and translucent finish. I would say it was light-medium coverage. Staying power is ok, better than my drugstore foundations and BB creams but not as good as powder foundation. If you're deciding whether or not to splurg: get it if you'll appreciate the packaging, want luminous looking skin and protection from sun damage, and care about keeping your skin 'white' and fair.
Edit:
I've been using this foundation for 2 weeks now and my love for it just grows and grows. I went to the beach today with this applied with Sephora Air Brush 55 and set with loose powder and even with the sweltering humid temperature, sweat, and my sunglasses slipping around my nose this foundation did not budge! I'm always used to having the foundation on my nose fade first because of the excessive oiliness there but it stayed on even near day end where I blotted with paper and still it stayed on. I'm really glad I decided to splurge on a product that does what it should do.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No