August 29, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by enilsson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So happy that I bought this product! Suits my skin tone perfectly for not only eyes but also contouring and brows. Really versatile and good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So hum-drum in the pan, but such an easy, beautiful, polished color on the lid! Omega is a very cool-toned, velvety, mid-toned, ashy brown, there's a lot of grey in this but the overall color stays on the brown side. It's not that dark, so it's great as a transition or crease color, but I honestly got it to wear all over as a wash, by itself. I love the velvety matte finish (Omega is part of MAC's matte e/s line) and find it easy to blend and on the long-wearing side. I'm pale enough (nw20 + summer tan) that it shows up well on me but the color is light enough that I can be sloppy with application and not worry about overdoing it..in fact, at times, I wish it were a little darker…but that's when I reach for Charcoal Brown-a slightly warmer, but darker color still suitable for my pink skin. Wedge is also a similar to Omega, but I'd call it Omega's warmer, more golden brown sister. Even compared to NYX's Taupe blush, Omega is about the same color depth, but is more gray.

For those looking for a cool-toned 4-pan suggestion for pale skin, these are my favorites:
Blanc Type (highlighter, matte or Naked Lunch for a flesh-toned shimmer)
Omega (lid/crease/transition, matte. Substitute Wedge if you're looking for a warmer, less gray version)
Satin Taupe (slightly darker and more shimmery than Omega, good for a little shine all over as a break from the mattes. Charcoal Brown is my replacement for Satin Taupe if I want a matte, they aren't the same color, but work in the same manner.)
Typographic--or any dark shadow of your choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this as a crease and outer V color, it blends well and isn't too reddish on my skin. never creases, lasts all day and applies beautifully. I'm nc40 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by MAO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good cool toned taupe-ish light brown option for PPP. Light enough to be used all over the lid or a crease. It's also very flattering for hazel eyes and seems to bring out the green!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

i use this for my eyebrows, you can use this on your eyebrows if u are blond or light brown hair. its also a cute all over lid color with woodpecker in the crease

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by paradoxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, I should point out that I've never used this product as an eye shadow. It is in no way to my tastes for that purpose. I use it as a contour powder and I adore it. I am extremely pale and have always had huge amounts of trouble finding contouring products that didn't make me look like there was dirt smeared on my face. I had basically given up on ever finding one when I saw a review by a beauty blogger (who was almost as pale as I am) saying that this was her HG contour product. I decided to give it a try and I am SO happy that I did! I apply this on top of my fountain using a MAC 168 brush and then swirl some translucent powder over the top. Hello cheekbones! It has really helped me add polish to my look while taking very little time. I would recommend trying it to anyone who has pale, cool-toned skin as a contouring powder.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by nukacola

First of all I don't use this as eyeshadow, I use it as a brow filler. :) I have dark blonde hair and, teamed with Illamasqua's fabulous sealing gel, absolutely perfect to fill in my brows. Matches pretty much perfectly and stays on all day with no issues. Lovely buttery texture. Highly recommended for blondes!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by bb158

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

save your money!!!! I heard so much about this product being great for blondes eyebrows!! NOT TRUE. It does not suit a blonde at all! was really, really dark, and the texture was just awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

When i'm too lazy to paint wonders on my eyelids, this is the eyeshadow i reach for. It's an awkward shade; matt taupe-ish gray-ish light brown (if that makes any sense LOL). Looks very dull and boooring on the pan but looks AMAZING on my eyes, even when used alone.

I apply it on my entire lids and blend towards my brows. It looks like i'm not wearing any makeup on my eyes as if they are naturally awake and doe-like. It's also very pigmented, conceals the veins on my lids perfectly. I love how matte it is, you can apply it as much as you want without looking like a clown :)

I don't know if it creases on its own or not, i always use my NARS primer beforehand and it lasts all day.

Package is small, cute and very sturdy. I like how mac shadows don't come with those tiny pitiful applicators.

Overall, i'd buy again and again. Hope they don't discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by underage

My HG eyebrow powder. I have dark eyebrows but very blonde hair. I use this to fill in my brows when I want to look more polished. This is the only brow product I have ever liked besides the Essence pencil. It doesn't make my brows too dark or orangey. I also use this as a blending color when I'm in a pinch. I would definitely repurchase this and it's worth the money since I use to little. It you're a blonde and have a hard time with your brows try this! I can see it working for brunettes as well.