October 25, 2014 | 1065 users online

Shampoo - Head and Shoulders - hair endurance for men

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

There's not much to say. It's almost exactly the same as classic head n shoulders, just marketed more towards men. I thought head n shoulders was already advertised towards men! It helps dandruff and dry scalp, but no better than classic. Also, not color safe, I don't care what the bottle says!! It strips my hair dye out in a few washes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by colleenme

After reading what its supposed to do, I tried this for myself. Im 36 have thinning hair, and the Nioxin is getting too spendy. This had a very pleasant smell as well, and I liked the idea of conditioning the scalp. Its consistency is creamy, and somewhat thick, it lathers very well and rinses clean. I think the two in one boosts my volume, I have less hair in the drain and also helps with flyaways during blowdrying even in winter. I like head and shoulders, but I know part of the pricetag is for their marketing. I just hope my purchase goes towards more innovative products that do not smell medicine like. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by s0m3ra

My husband used this shampoo for a while. He says it gets the job done, smells good and is very affordable. It also made his hair less oily. Didn't do much for thickening the hair or the dandruff. Overall, the product is decent but nothing too special to warrant another purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful stuff. I bought this for my hubby when he started getting dandruff - it was pretty bad. I mean, he'd have flakes all over his shoulders and back. It came out of no where! I couldn't take it anymore and got him some of this stuff. Within just 2 uses his dandruff is GONE. ZIP. NADA! I already knew this stuff works (head&shoulders brand) but even I was surprised at how quickly it worked (just an fyi- I left it on his head & massaged it for about 10 minutes the first time before washing it off). As far as the 'thickening' part, I'm not sure if it really does that, but then again... it's not what I got it for anyhow. 5/5 for dandruff. ?/5 for thickening.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Once I use this up I will probably not buy it again. It's a decent 2 in 1 but doesn't do anything special. I have not noticed my hair getting thicker at all nor have I noticed any dandruff disappearing. My hair gets oily within a day which doesn't happen with most shampoos.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though this shampoo says its for men and i am a girl. i still gave it a try after reading the back of the product and whats it supposed to do.
Pros:
-gets rid of dandruff with repeated use
-makes my hair less oily
-i noticed my hair get a little bit thicker
-smells great
Cons:
-pricey for a drugstore shampoo
-is drying for the ends of my hair which already is very dry